Any Naruto Fans out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohnishgs

powering up
Itachi was more like a spy and a hidden hero. Sasuke has already caught the 8 tailed beast. Pain is ravaging konoha for naruto while naruto is not even there:cool:.

hey sasuke didnt catch the 8 tailed beast
that guy somehow managed to escape by decieving sasuke

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
hey if the village is being attacked then where is tsunade? no hokage battles this time ?

@phreak0ut : all the links to the manga are blocked here ......so just wanted to know the story...shouldn't be too much of a spoiler ....I read the above posts and still the manga was great....:)

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
hey if the village is being attacked then where is tsunade? no hokage battles this time ?

@phreak0ut : all the links to the manga are blocked here ......so just wanted to know the story...shouldn't be too much of a spoiler ....I read the above posts and still the manga was great....:)

Whatever it is, it really takes the fun out.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Yep, chiefly because of the newly acquired powers(no spoilers). (That doesn't stop him being a spoiled little ungrateful brat! :mad:).

@izzikio: If onemanga still doesn't work, you can try mangashare.com or narutofan.com or narutocentral.com or narutomania.com etc.

PS: You've got a 1 week time limit to finish where you left off. Kishimoto has taken a break for a week. :D

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
hey dude just read the whole thing on one manga....thanks ......classic story ....but kishimoro had to take a break at the most critical point of the story .........any chance that pain is being controlled by tobi??

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
<SPOILER!!! select to read> But pain is dead! All of the six forms were nailed by Naruto (You show 'em kid!). Now, only Nagato remains. If you WERE talking about Nagato, I don't reckon Tobi can control someone who has got Rinnegan! The Rinnegan is more powerful than the Sharingan (Even if you compare it to Madara)</Spoiler>. I mean come on! The Uchihas are just a bunch of wise guys who think they can pwn the world by calling everyone a loser! <spoiler>(I except Itachi! Poor soul... He was the only good Uchiha.)</spoiler>

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
still ...the sharingan keeps on getting more and more powers .....as if the mangekyou was not enough now we are told that tobi (or uchiha madara ) has even more powers than itachi......and anyway the third did give naruto the nine tail to help him fight madara .....

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
The third didnt gave naruto the nine tail... It was the fourth hokage who gave him... I dont think 9 tail will be of any help against tobi.....

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
still ...the sharingan keeps on getting more and more powers .....as if the mangekyou was not enough now we are told that tobi (or uchiha madara ) has even more powers than itachi......and anyway the third did give naruto the nine tail to help him fight madara .....
<SPOILER!!! Select to read>
Minato gave him the fox but it is of no use. Madara can control the fox using his Mangenkyo Sharingan if he tries to. I reckon that the only one who can defeat Madara is Naruto, not Kyuubi. Naruto himself has developed into a powerful, cool headed, (and knuckleheaded :D) ninja! With that Sage mode, he can kill that turncoat scum Sasuke and he shall also have powers in the future to pwn Madara. Dattebayo!</spoiler>

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
oops ...my bad.....but still the strongest elemental best vs the best that konoha ever had....should be fun...

Goku DBZ

Right off the assembly line
Search for "Watch naruto episodes for free" on Google

*depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=wizard2134

Goku DBZ

Right off the assembly line
*www.fancast.com/tv/Naruto/97236/fu...=2865523014&s_kwcid=ContentNetwork|2865523014

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
@ alexanderthegreat : great way to hide a spoiler :D how are you making the text white?

<SPOILER>
Yup the sage mode is pretty cool ...but then we haven't been shown any new powers of the sage mode yet....lets see....and anyway maybe madira could control the kyubi but this time its naruto with the power of the fox...and uptil now even pain has not been able to control naruto (big fact considering that this is pain's most hyped ability).
</spoiler>

@ everyone else : thanks for the great sites to see naruto ...but the anime is way behind the manga ....and I am so far ahead that I can't wait for the anime to catch up...:D

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@ alexanderthegreat : great way to hide a spoiler :D how are you making the text white?

Easy! Just say: Boar, Hare, Ox, Dragon. Leaf Village Forbidden Jutsu! Font Release: White Paint Jutsu! :D :lol: :D.

Or instead, just do what ichi said and click the down arrow next to the blue A with the black underline and select he white colour. :D

<SPOILER!!! Select to read>
But the sage mode powers have been revealed! Naruto can throw the Rasenshuriken now! Also, he managed to kill all six paths of pain (a feat which no Ninja has ever even dared to try!). It's just Nagato left. Oh, and Naruto hates Kyuubi now.. So I daresay, he won't use Kyuubi if he can help it. </spoiler>

One more thing: Naruto 446 is out after a long wait... Has anyone read it yet???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom