Any Naruto Fans out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
anyone out here following naruto these days? I lost touch with the manga just as itachi died...any idea what happened next ?

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
:) thanks dude....but still in short what happened....I read right upto the dramatic reveletion that itachi was not evil ....but just as they were gonna explain how or why.....

::::Great this site is blocked::: pls a short recap someone...

Hemanth.MMO

Broken In
Currently Pain is attacking Konoha.The latest chapter deals with kakashi fighting pain.

Naruto just completed the Sage training with Jiraya's master and has no idea that konoha is under attack.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
cool...so finally we get to see pain's powers ......by the way what is the story with itachi? how the h**l is he a good guy....he tried to kill suske and the rest of the uchia clan....not to mention half of konoha...

Hemanth.MMO

Broken In
Itachi does all that for the good of konoha. The story is very long wait for the anime it will be much more fun than reading the manga. Itachi dies after the fight with sasuke. Sasuke gets the amaterasu power from itachi. Currently sasuke is working for the akatsuki and has 3 more partners. Pain has all but naruto's kyuubi he is attacking konoha for that now. The whole village is almost massacred. At the end of last chapter released kakashi almost is on the verge of death. Pain is single handedly owning all. This will probably continue till naruto returns.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
though I love anime sadly I havent watched naruto..It is nice and a bit funny to see two members discussing story and its proceedings here..Keep discussing.!!!

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
if you haven't then its worth a watch.....yup its confusing and never ending ...and at times hopelessly slow ......but then one good plot twist and all that is forgotten ....worth a watch...

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
you have still read more than me......so whats the deal ? did itachi kill all those people just for fun or what? and how did suske get the mangekou ? which best friend did he kill? and what is the crazy sharingan that suske has in the last two mangas? ...(sorry for so many questions but can't seem to find any unblocked sites having the complete manga.....a synopsis please...

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
********SPOILERS********
Well itachi killed all uchihas under the third's and elder's order.. Coz uchihas wer planning a betrayal against konoha..

Sasuke's sharingan got activated by all anger and stuff without killing anyone..

Sasuke has a amaterasu given by itachi..

********SPOILERS END HERE********

Last edited:
OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
and as naruto has the most powerful of them inside him....so pain and probably suske are going to be sent to capture him.....:) cool.....by the way why was itachi working for akatsuki if he killed everyone under hokages orders....he would be a respected member of konoha ..........wouldn't he..

Hemanth.MMO

Broken In
Itachi was more like a spy and a hidden hero. Sasuke has already caught the 8 tailed beast. Pain is ravaging konoha for naruto while naruto is not even there:cool:.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Me too...

Just not that hardcore...

Yes..I love it..but havent watched it completely....

Why no one speaks on Miyasaki here...I am a big fan of his His
anime features are excellent and the final words of fantasy.

And for all of you anime fans..old Japanese anime film Akira is coming out as a
Hollywood feature adaptation. And for years, you must be knowing
Hollywood gets inspired from many anime stuff

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
If you got something to talk, why the hell don't you put a ***SPOILER*** ????!!! After the first post, I didn't want to go through the other posts :mad: Party poopers!! :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom