Any Linux Ubuntu User There

Status
Not open for further replies.

hameed

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Anybody Linux Ubuntu user there can help me how to use Ubuntu like Window xp

I will be very apprecaite if somebody tell me.

thanks

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
what do u mean by how to use ubuntu as windows xp?
Linux and windows are two different OS'es. You can make certain things same but many of them will be different.
We can give you more information if you can specify more clearly what you want exactly.

OP
H

hameed

Right off the assembly line
Ubuntu

Hi,

I mean in my computer i have two operating system one is window xp and other is Ubuntu and I want to learn Ubuntu.

I dont know too much about Ubuntu, I want to know how we can see hard disk in Ubuntu, if we install any program in Ubuntu how we can save and where and how we can run or many things. Please anyone teach me Ubuntu some feature which I dont know.

thanks

praka123

left this forum longback
forget about *.exe as in windows.learn with tar.gz,.deb,.rpm etc these are the s/w packages in Linux. there are many alternative programs in Linux for Windows Users.There is almost no double click-n-install installshield porgrams in Linux world(some similar exists though).Use terminal-commands @ max.So WELCOME to Linux and Best of LUX :)

navraj

Broken In
If you want to learn about UBUNTU, just use the LIVE CD. You dont need to install it. This is the joy of using linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom