Any Hutch users using phone as modem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Hello,

I'm using Hutch(Vodafone) on my E6 but have been unsuccessful in using it as a modem. I've tried many variations but nothing works, get an either modem not responding or timeout error.

If any of you are using it successfully, please give me the settings for either Linux or Windows, much appreciated, thank you:)

adityastar

Right off the assembly line
I also brought E6 yesterday and I am looking for Vodafone Mobile connect settings for it.

Previously I was using Vodafone Mobile connect with My Sony Ericsson W550i and it worked great.

Now could any body help me to use it with ROKR E6.

Thanks in advance.

adityastar

Right off the assembly line
I want to know how to get my Moto ROKR connected with computer. I have a vodafone postpaid sim with activated Vodafone mobile connect.

I don't think that it is costly because it takes flat 499 rs for one month unlimited surfing and i am using it for past one month on my sony w550i.

Help on making it work on my Moto ROKR will be most welcomed. I already have Hutch GPRS settings on my cell phone preloaded but it is costly to use with it so i am in doubt.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I saw on vodafone site that now they are not charging activation charges. also they have one connection called vodafone connect through which one can browse the net on pc using the vodafone connect. It connected all right but I could not open any web pages!!!. As for the vodafone live, just for checking email, I get around 1-2 rupees. I have gmail and I have installed the java application which is available for free. The inbuilt email client is not able access the server even though I have all the settings correctly. My fone is k750i>w800i red cid39.

B

bigdaddy486

Using Rockr E6, Try connecting with motorola phone tools and make sure ur phone is on modem mode........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom