any good assembler in mumbai

game-freak

In the zone
i want to get a pc assembled do u know any good assemblers in mumbai plz do state the contact no also thnx

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Wats ur pc config,jus for info,coz a basic system can b assembld by any local pc shop :) else call rahul by getting his number frm TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!TheITwares Ecommerce n he,ll charge u lik 500-600 rupees for assembling

On a pleasant note,assembling a pc all by urself is jus not difficult at all,bt yes if ur a begineer,ten u can go wit an assembler for help :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thats the simple reason y i gave him that site buddy so that he can contact for an assembling help.... relax.. :)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
If the OP reads the manually carefully and is patient he can assemble it himself.

OP
game-freak

game-freak

In the zone
@ ashu my config is as follows

processor --Intel Core i5 2500
ram---------Corsair XMS3 4GB DDR3 1333MHz
motherboard-- Asus P8H67-M-PRO(B3)
cabinet--------Cooler Master 690 II advance with transparent window
hard drive-----seagate 1TB
graphic card-- ASUS GTX560 ti DCII TOP
dvd writer-----LG 22x black SATA
power supply- corsair vx550
monitor--------samsung b2230
keyboard mouse-Logitech media combo MK200

i have never assembled a pc so no experience and dont want things to go wrong
and do u know where i could find a asus gtx 570 DC II have spoken to many guys in lamington but no one has it

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Try reading the manual and doing a dry run. Just seeing what goes where, and ask us. Do not do it...just imaginative.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Theres is no problem in assembling, but u need 2 have correct idea of connecting the wires on the motherboard.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Last time I checked Prime ABGB puts the system together for Rs. 300. This does not include OS installation (unless you bought it from them). If you're doing it yourself, be careful when installing the processor as many people do end up bending/damaging the pins on the socket.

OP
game-freak

game-freak

In the zone
by the way what do u guys think of the config i have decided is it good enough and 1 more thing any 1 know where i could get asus GTX 570 DCII

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Make sure you're picking up Seagate 7200.12 rpm and not one of the green drives. Would prefer Tempest evo but then again, no experience with 690II Advanced.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

graphic card-- ASUS GTX570 DCII
power supply- corsair tx650 v2

and do u know where i could find a asus gtx 570 DC II have spoken to many guys in lamington but no one has it

Rig is well rounded and good. Nice.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

graphic card-- ASUS GTX570 DCII
power supply- corsair tx650 v2

Well, I dunno ur budget but if u are NOT gonna OC (overclock) ur Rig, then this looks fine, then again, I dunno ur budget so cant comment more..also, if u hv already purchased these components then too i cant recommend anything extra here... so do let me knw if u hv jus planned these or already bought it./ :)

Alright...so the last time (about 3-4 days ago) wen i contacted my local dealer, in Mumbai, he quoted me the price as follows:

1.) ASUS enGTX 570 (1.25Gb) Direct Cu II ------> Rs. 24K
2.) ASUS enGTX 580 (1.5Gb) Direct Cu II ------> Rs. 31K

those were high prices for me so left that option out.. :)

(offtopic: i myself planning to buy a gpu, so thinking of buying the Palit GTX580 (3Gb) gpu @ Rs. 29K... let's see :) )

that Cooler Master Cm690 II case is really good, so buy it w;out any more questions asked.... :)

Also,

see, to be really frank here :) if u hv never assembled ur PC then plz refrain from doin it (as u might accidently) damage pins wich wud render ur component useless and result in money wastage and not to mention the added frustration and anger wich is justified...so seek professional help please... :)
----------------------

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
game-freak

game-freak

In the zone
sorry was a mistake its asus gtx 560 DC II TOP

Make sure you're picking up Seagate 7200.12 rpm and not one of the green drives. Would prefer Tempest evo but then again, no experience with 690II Advanced.
Whats the difference between 7200.12 and green

@ ashu where do u live in mumbai

vinayan

Broken In
I assembled my PC for the very first time last month...i didn't have a clue about a month ago about PC hardware..i looked out some videos from youtube where they show step by step processess..it really helped..and the motherboard manual..just read it and plug your cables as mentioned..no great feeling than assembling on your own..

noob

Cyborg Agent
from where you got B3 stepping mobo ?? I am looking for same but have not got any :(

Last edited:

pritamk

Broken In
can u plz tell me the name and no of assembler in lamington road (mumbai) who can assemble pc and install os win 7.
my config i5 2500 k
intel DP67 BG
ati 6950 1 gb
i m going to buy my rig this week end
plz help

Top Bottom