any Games Like GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
s18000rpm said:
to be honest, there's no other game that comes even close to GTA.

but i liked Mafia, hated GodFather, Scarface is crap (bad port), True Crime crashes on my old GMA900 & new GMA X3000 onboards:)).
But GTA IV is not coming on PC.Damn.:mad:

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
most probably it'll come, XBox + PS3 =ok profit, PC game = more moolah

GTA SA PC sold more than PS2+XBoX ones combined. :wink:

& GTA modders community is one of the biggest , no way R* will take a stupid decision not to releasse GTA4 on PC.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
s18000rpm said:
most probably it'll come, XBox + PS3 =ok profit, PC game = more moolah

GTA SA PC sold more than PS2+XBoX ones combined. :wink:

& GTA modders community is one of the biggest , no way R* will take a stupid decision not to releasse GTA4 on PC.
:D :D :D :D

ajaybc

Youngling
There is Just Cause and True crime Newyork city.
Both are very taxing on the graphics card and Just cause is the better looking
with far cry like graphics and HDR.
If u dont have the latest rig then look for True Crime Los angeles.
But the other 2 are a lot better.
I recomend JUST CAUSE.It has got a large variety of cars,a huge city(bigger than that of San Andreas) ,a glamourous hero(very very better looking than CJ in san andreas) who can perform a variety of stunts and highly immersive graphics.
But the problem is it has no cheat codes and also no sex.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
W i d e S c r e e N said:
Have u tried Urban Chaos?

i had once upton a time played its demo. it was gud but its not like GTA. its where u play a special riot cop no?

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Mafia is the best game, wonderful story which is seriously followed with great theme and fight music... what an superb ending it had... honestly i have been waiting for Mafia 2 and a better version of GTA like GTA 3, though dint like san andreas, it sucks.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ Arre always studying can make your mind cr@p and overloaded.
Gaming is a great way to relax. I am best in class in both studies as well as Gaming so you cant say that Gaming has a wrong effect on studies.
It depend on how you manage time.

Urbvan Chaos?? nEVER heard of it. Have to play it.

ajaybc

Youngling
There is Just Cause and True crime Newyork city.
Both are very taxing on the graphics card and Just cause is the better looking
with far cry like graphics and HDR.
If u dont have the latest rig then look for True Crime Los angeles.
But the other 2 are a lot better.
I recomend JUST CAUSE.It has got a large variety of cars,a huge city(bigger than that of San Andreas) ,a glamourous hero(very very better looking than CJ in san andreas) who can perform a variety of stunts and highly immersive graphics.
But the problem is it has no cheat codes and also no sex.

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
I dont know which of these are on PC,but here goes GTA like games list:

Just cause,total overdose,true crimes streets of LA,True crimes New York city,scarface,mafia,godfather,bully(PS2),mercenaries.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
vish786 said:
Mafia is the best game, wonderful story which is seriously followed with great theme and fight music... what an superb ending it had... honestly i have been waiting for Mafia 2 and a better version of GTA like GTA 3, though dint like san andreas, it sucks.
+infinity

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dont try just cause its really boring, when u start the game it would be attractive but then the game is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYYYYYY repetitive, trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom