any Games Like GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
are there any other games like GTA Series??? (3, VC, SA) for PC.

Is there any news on the GTA LCS or VCS or GTA IV on PC.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
are there any other games like GTA Series??? (3, VC, SA) for PC.

Is there any news on the GTA LCS or VCS or GTA IV on PC.

The God Father.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Chek out boiling point( its a good game though laden with bugs)
Also check out Mafia ( a solid game)
U also can play true crime la and ny city ( thoug they are not that good)

go_gamez

In the zone
ya Mafia ...is a gr88 game though it has bcome very old...i ve heard of Midnight club DUB edition sumthin like that ..hope u find it useful..

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Thanks guys
i dont know much about the games you guys have suggested, i would like to know are these games (ingame) taking place in '90's, coz mafia i think is a classic time story something, i saw some screenshots(all old cars & streets).

i want something like GTA3 or GTA SA which represent a City to some scale.

And also a really good story, ( like GTA SA in which we meet Catalia of GTA3 & Rosenberg of GTA VC).

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
MAFIA is the best gta like game , and it has a better story than any gta has , gta is abt having fun running around with a very very open ended gameplay(awsome), mafia is something serious and story based with classic music that generates the feel where 'godfather' fails. Even a high budget production 'Godfather' is a crap game when compared to 'Mafia'.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
boiling point is still in Beta version :D , i mean they sold the beta version a the full release ,ie with bugs annd bugs.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
There is a promising looking game called Yakuza, scheduled for a Sep 2006 release, but sadly for the PS2. I wish it came out for PC as well.

Check this blog for more info and trailer.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Atlast someone said he hates GTA1 and 2. Man i have met ppl who r jst crazy abt GTA 1 and 2. I don't know why? I jst hate GTA 1 and 2.

T

thunderbird.117

chirag said:
^^
Atlast someone said he hates GTA1 and 2. Man i have met ppl who r jst crazy abt GTA 1 and 2. I don't know why? I jst hate GTA 1 and 2.

Last year i played both those game. Because of success og GTA i and 2 you could play latest of GTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom