any free webspace without ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
hi all,

i want to know any free web hosting service if any available, which wont place any ads on my web page.. i dont want much space .. just 4-5 mb ll be sufficient for me ...thanks

i know many similar threads r running ..but i want some more names ..pls

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
There are plenty !! just Google you question :p

anyway, I have tried to list few good free webhosting at my web site.. you may take a look :)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
mAV3 said:
cybertoad.net
LOL, dont go with them. The owner is insane :D There was a long flaming war with him few months back in Webhosting forums when he said HE owns the Internet and 90% of world's servers :D

BTW, cybertoad also has limits like Filesize and filetypes etc so stay away from them is what i suggest :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
LOL, dont go with them. The owner is insane :D There was a long flaming war with him few months back in Webhosting forums when he said HE owns the Internet and 90% of world's servers :D

BTW, cybertoad also has limits like Filesize and filetypes etc so stay away from them is what i suggest :)
yup that guy is insane .... but he has always maintained that he has good technology supporting his offerings and he even has his database cnnected to vb's db which acc. to him will let him and vb know of the person who tries to install a cracked copy of vb .... and yeah too many file restrictions .... but 2gb of space good for nothing at the same time .... none the less never faced down time .... no problems in service quality .... very good actually ....

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
saurav_cheeta said:
i would love to need the person :D .. man.. how crazy one can be...
Yeah HEHE, Cant find the other post but here is one of the post of *his* insane claims ;)

*freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=826861&postcount=11

In the late 1980's, I was also the owner / operator of the world's largest
multi-line BBS, outside of America Online, with a service known as Skynet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom