Any Digitian from Kolkata? Seeking a small favour

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys,

A scammer from Kolkata is misusing the photos of some guy to scam people online. This guy seems to be working in television media. I have uploaded the pics of him here and here.

I'd like to inform him about the scammer and the misuse of his photos. I have scammer's address, bank details and a few other information that I want to share with this unknown guy.

If any of you can identify this guy, It'd of great help. His name or links to his social profiles will do.

Thank you!

P.S. I tried complaining to Cyber Crime Cell (Chennai) via Phone and Email, But I didn't get any reply or proper response from them. It looks like only this guy can file a complaint against the scammer in a cyber cell near to his location.

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
try posting to কলকাত

Sure. I tried posting to r/india but posting someone's photo was against their rules. They removed it. I'm not sure if same is the case with this subreddit. Will post it anyway.

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I need closure on what happened. Updates please [MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION]

I tried it on some other forums with no luck. Have asked a few friends from Kolkata to circulate through WhatsApp. Yet to hear from them.

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
If that guy is in television media, wouldn't it be easy to contact him thru FB/Twitter ??

I'm not sure about his profession, Someone told me as such. I don't even know his name to search on social media. I had tried reverse image search but no success either.
[MENTION=32490]krishnandu.sarkar[/MENTION] confirmed that the language used in the banners in some of the pics are Bengali and those pics are from some annual day celebration of a school.

If he is being invited by a school as a chief guest, I guess he is a celebrity over there.

If you notice one of the pictures closely, You could see a phone number (of the organizer(?) of the event) in the banners. I tried calling that number. Unfortunately, Either that guy doesn't speak English or is too sceptical to talk. I just left some messages on WhatsApp asking him to inform the celebrity guy if he knows him. He read that messages but didn't reply till now.

He should have told that guy about this or he ignored my messages.

Anyway, I tried what I could do.

Top Bottom