Any device for downloading and uploading torrents

drsubhadip

In the zone
Dear All,
I have Apple mac book pro 2012 13 inches and HP mini 3007TU.

Also have many torrents, which I want to download and also upload many torrents.

Using BSNL night unlimited, which is to start at 2 am and close at 8 am.

now I do not want my laptops to be doing all the job.

Do u know any other device, which can do it, with wifi or wired support from ADSL modem,

External HD support can also be given..

Neo

Pi is a good choice, low cost - low power.
NAS Drive would be better if you have the budget ..

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
No need to spend 20k for a torrent machine:)
Buy Raspberry Pi SBC - Model B Gadgets.in|Online Shop India

pratyush997

Inactive
do yo have it?if so whats the max no: torrents you were downloading at one time(simultaneously)
yeah I do own it. I Generally download 4-5 at a time but after FUP Limit crossed (Completed in one day :( ) I download one at a time! though you can configure it

BTW This can help you
[]Imghttp://i.imgur.com/pW8ky.jpg[/img]
Source

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yeah I do own it. I Generally download 4-5 at a time but after FUP Limit crossed (Completed in one day :( ) I download one at a time! though you can configure it

BTW This can help you
*i.imgur.com/pW8ky.jpg

this your screenshot?? not a good seeder, eh? :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
how can you say that.there s no ratio proof in the picture:p

@anirbandd ^I mentioned the source below ;)

i was just joking bro [its showing seeding, but there is no upload speed].. its obvious, with the kind of net service, almost no one can be a good seeder in india. my highest ratio was around 0.4 on a 12gig thing. ;) i only seed during the duration of dl to 0.2-0.3 ratio..

Nerevarine

Incarnate
for downloading and uploading torrents, seriously are u gonna spend 20 K ?
DD-WRT is a custom firmware for many brands of routers.. if u install it, you can get support for downloading torrents without PC on routers (although some routers come with this feature already)
You will need J-tag cable utility for flashing on some routers, so make sure you buy a router that doesnt need it

PS- Im also looking for a J-tag cable myself (for other purposes)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...imum-pc-programming-stuff-budget-12k-15k.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/168562-pc-electrical-engineering-studies.html

........_> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/165469-basic-pc-config-18-k.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/167842-help-me-buy-rig-under-22k-home.html

for better suggestions, make new thraed on PC Components / Configurations

samudragupta

Youngling
^+1 Even Stock F/w of Asus RT-N13u got Downloading feature
i never hear of this before. i have to keep my laptop on whole day for download. will this router help in downloading torrent without laptop turned on?? if so how does this work. Please someone explain this to a noob... many thanks...

Top Bottom