Any cell Phone for Under 2k !!!!URGENT

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
Any cell phone in Black&White or colour with or without accessories
SELLER SHOULD BE FROM DELHI Phone should be in working condition NOTHING ELSE MATTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY URGENTLY NEEDED

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
if its so urgent get a nokia 1600 from hotspot.... under 2k.... you would even get a bill and warranty....

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
MOD Edit: Post appropriately.

hey man.... i was just suggesting you.... thats what we all are here for.... helping and giving ideas.... if you dont want then you may just tell me quitely.... no need to get your level down.... we all are here for some quality talk.... just control your language:???::chillpill::duh:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
metalfan

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
Yeah Of course dude how much price do u want and wat all ru offering PM me AS soon as possible

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
I am from bangalore.. anyone has for 2K Please PM Pics and price.. I just happen to buy Samsung 250 recently.. and i need one more.

eBRo

dnjkane

Broken In
I have an LG cdma phone, and a ZTE GSM phone if you want. You can look it up:
1) LG RD3100 and
2) ZTE F850

But why not buy a new cell phone..second hand ones can be unreliable. :)

detoxicated

Right off the assembly line
forget everthing and just buy Samsung Guru series phone, it starts from 1300 Rs range with an excellent batt life, its unbelievable but it has got a mobile tracker with torch and being an brilliant colored mobile. I just got one for myself this saturday and u know what its on from that time and i have not charged it once with a lot of calls in and out and still there is a single battery point left.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Few days back i got a lg mobile for just 1150/-. Its a basic colour cell phone. You can get that

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
nope.. we are kinda greedy.. I was looking for 4K mobile who is willing to give @ 2K

Just kidding... Mobile is a too fancy.. I will stick to Karboon for a while now

Let me know anyone from bangalore if interested.

eBRo

akash.harlalka

Right off the assembly line
I m in delhi..
I got a spice phone last month
this colour phone features everythng evn supports memory card, xcpt camera and bluetooth..
M willing to give in 1500 with warranty
wat say?

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
eBay India: Alcatel OT i650 Mobile Phone ?1YrMFR Warranty?MP3/4/3GP (item 130397823490 end time 04-Jul-2010 18:36:58 IST)

Top Bottom