Any BSNL EVDO user?

thatsashok

peace panda
Read BSNL EVDO - Discussion Thread | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum

it has everything you need to know

rahulkay

Broken In
Hi,

I am from Kanpur. I have been using 'BSNL EVDO' for last 3yrs. I switched from 'Tata photon' a very unpleasant service.

pros:
1. Its truly unlimited, so you can download as long as you desire. There is no hidden limits or slowing of speed. I download around 15-20GB every month(mostly movies, games also).
2. It gives me genuine 3G(100KBP-180KBP) speed.(Ignoring those down times)
3. Its lowest in price, so its easier to keep.
4. Most Ironic advantage you have is that due to slow & lethargic bureaucracy you can pay even 1month later than due date and still not lose service.

cons:
1. Beware, its a 'Government run service' so it may be difficult at times to interact with extreme laziness. But the fact is now 'BSNL' is living off on mostly 'internet service' revenue so they will not ignore your complaint.
2. Same as above, you may experience down times every 1-1.5 month, when you will have slow connection or cannot login at all but those last 5-72 hrs.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
Hi,

I am from Kanpur. I have been using 'BSNL EVDO' for last 3yrs. I switched from 'Tata photon' a very unpleasant service.

pros:
1. Its truly unlimited, so you can download as long as you desire. There is no hidden limits or slowing of speed. I download around 15-20GB every month(mostly movies, games also).
2. It gives me genuine 3G(100KBP-180KBP) speed.(Ignoring those down times)
3. Its lowest in price, so its easier to keep.
4. Most Ironic advantage you have is that due to slow & lethargic bureaucracy you can pay even 1month later than due date and still not lose service.

cons:
1. Beware, its a 'Government run service' so it may be difficult at times to interact with extreme laziness. But the fact is now 'BSNL' is living off on mostly 'internet service' revenue so they will not ignore your complaint.
2. Same as above, you may experience down times every 1-1.5 month, when you will have slow connection or cannot login at all but those last 5-72 hrs.
can you please tell me the exact data card you were using?

I have not remember , it was past 2.5 years . :cry:
can you please tell me the exact data card you were using?

Dushie

Broken In
For southzone users there is a website where you can login ahd check balance , you can also change plans andbdo other stuff from there.

Top Bottom