any body got Trojan Horse removing tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

suck

Broken In
Hi,,,,,,,,Any body got trojan horse removing tool , i got the trojan vundo removing tool from symantec .........just couldnt find for the Trojan Horse

;)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey buddy a.k.a $uck ( a strange id man ;) ) but still, lets get to the point, i think u shud uninstall Norton and go for Avast Anti virus Professional or Home version, i knw u must hv got shocked but for a better living than today, i think Avast will detect as many of those Pesky trojans than tat HOG Norton will jus leave them as Undetected....

I myself, uninstalled NAV adn went for Avast, and was surprised at the amount of Trojans it caught up and ..wellllll the story goes but still a short adn sweet andwer will be go for, Avast ! dude.. :)

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
S

suck

Broken In
yup got that , but want that torjan thing remover gosh my programs software installed are going nuts error :D

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
SO u mean tat u are experiencing problems working with ur programs and applications on PC ? If yes, then u may really go in for Avast Dude.. :)

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
S

suck

Broken In
yup buddy i got these symantec installed , it checks viruses in backround , one thing it slows down whole of my prorams and then wanted to uninstall , but that uninstall thing is not there so did deliting the whole installed symantec it went ok but some remained and couldnt be deleted ..///// it shows like this \\\\Cannot delete Clipproxy.dll.Access is denied ///Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that the file is not currently in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom