Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
any major advanatage of using malwarebytes paid version..versus the free version
1644287122542.png

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
If you want a Lifetime License and no annual subscription then buy the K7 Ultimate Security Infinite Edition which supports up to 5 devices

*www.amazon.in/K7-Ultimate-Security...87385&sprefix=k7+lifetime,aps,192&sr=8-2&th=1

You can share it with 4 other friends and divide the price.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
In last 2 months I tested Kaspersky, Avira, Avast, K7. Only Avira was mediocre, Both kaspersky and Avast were resource hogs. Now I am confused b/w K7 or NOD32. Which of them is more WFM?

shreeux

Movie Buff
In last 2 months I tested Kaspersky, Avira, Avast, K7. Only Avira was mediocre, Both kaspersky and Avast were resource hogs. Now I am confused b/w K7 or NOD32. Which of them is more WFM?

Same here...Used Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Esset...I comfort with Kaspersky only

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ccleaner used to come bundled with some kind of spyware/adware a while ago-i dont know whether they are still continuing this practice or has changed it in recent years.
It didn't come with spyware by choice, its main server was hacked & hackers put malware in the latest installer versions.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nod32 is usually the lightest as per "users' online comments" but as always when it comes to windows AV there is no guarantee of performance before actually using it first on the windows system.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I use Microsoft Edge and I never got any alerts when I am visiting these sites as I use windows defender only. Maybe they are false positives.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
How to even notice these things? Can Firefox Chrome block these scripts by default?
There is option in Firefox for that. But don't know if it works.
*github.com/xd4rker/MinerBlock
Setting under "Enhanced Tracking Protection" for Firefox Mobile.

Top Bottom