Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
After Trail Expired in Bitdefender Total Security...Now installed ESET Internet Security

What I faced problem in BTS:-
Some websites are unable to open...There is no instant pause or disable protection mode

*i.imgur.com/fD8BSpA.jpg
I use this one. It still takes around 84 mbs space as compared to gbs of others.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
ESET is good and low on resources. But costlier than Bitdefender & Other AV.
On Amazon a 3yrs license of ESET is 1300 where as for Bitdefender is only 500.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
*www.tomsguide.com/news/fake-2fa-app-vultur-android-malware

For Android, free cleaners/Boosters/Antivirus are not recommended for this reason.
Before this a very famous cheetah cleaner was also found to be doing the same thing.

Unfortunately I have a realme phone with a unremovable cleaner in built. It has been clearly mentioned in the app that it uses technology from cheetah mobile. I have disabled it but I don't think that does much.

And for 2fa, trust none other than Google authenticator or Microsoft authenticator.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Avoid: Authy or Google Authenticator.
*www.privacytools.io/#2fa

It is one of those sites that is targeting against everything of Google or apple, even maps, iCloud and drive, so if one wants to go anti-google, which is good in a way then sure to proceed.

Authenticator stores the codes in the device instead of cloud. Using authenticator is still better then some shady app which may expose the codes online or store in a poorly secured database.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
ESET is good and low on resources. But costlier than Bitdefender & Other AV.
On Amazon a 3yrs license of ESET is 1300 where as for Bitdefender is only 500.
*www.amazon.in/NOD32-Antivirus-Emai...s=software&sprefix=nod+32,software,356&sr=1-6

NOD32 3 years Rs. 649.

1643793382101.png

This is really epic in these times if you ask me. 83.32 MB. Avast Avira have gone in Gbs suddenly. They were also low on resources years ago, not anymore.

quicky008

Technomancer
i have even installed eset mobile security on my android phone-it has quite a few useful features,so i am thinking of going for the paid version.On amazon the paid license for eset mobile is just 150 for 1 yr.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
or/and just ads/promotions IDK. Nod32 works great for me.
Those won't even add up to a few dozen MBs. On my laptop avira antivirus pro has around 150mb local definitions, 150mb backup files, 100mb log files & 130mb software update files. These are excl the core program files, in total avira antivirus pro takes around 1GB on my system which incl program files folder & program data folder in C drive.

Top Bottom