Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Don't download any p2p softwares and use them. I just format when ever I face any such Uninstall issues.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk
Yes. It is a Best solution but not always.
Backing up files, settings, windows installation takes time,
If you have that much of time you can do format.

And those uninstall software tools are different.
I was talking about these..
*support.kaspersky.com/common/uninstall/1464
*www.bitdefender.com/uninstall/

Complete list
*www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/2625/

Office
*support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/uninstall-office-from-a-pc-9dd49b83-264a-477a-8fcc-2fdf5dbf61d8

Last edited:

shreeux

Movie Buff
Yes. It is a Best solution but not always.
Backing up files, settings, windows installation takes time,
If you have that much of time you can do format.

Nowadays, Windows Installation less time 20-25mins only via USB.

After Installation...Installing each software updated one by one and settings as per my convenience takes half a day.,

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
New version of Norton 360 installs a crypto miner on your PC by default

Its time to say goodbye to Norton 360???
I bid goodbye to it at my MSI laptop,that cane preinstalled with it. I am using Avira Pro(PAID Ver.) and am satisfied.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
I bid goodbye to it at my MSI laptop,that cane preinstalled with it. I am using Avira Pro(PAID Ver.) and am satisfied.
how is the false positive scene in pro? i tried free version twice and both times it blocked one segment of some different videos getting downloaded using idm. after this i unblocked / excluded it and after download, the videos were perfectly fine.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
how is the false positive scene in pro? i tried free version twice and both times it blocked one segment of some different videos getting downloaded using idm. after this i unblocked / excluded it and after download, the videos were perfectly fine.
Never faced any issue of false positive.
It blocked what it deemed inappropriate, which may not be a virus, but some adware of sort.
As for AV engine it is very good after Kaspersky/Bitdefender. At least not a resource eater like Bitdefender.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
free 6 month Bitdefender Total Security 2021 license

*www.bitdefender.de/media/html/consumer/new/get-your-180-day-trial-opt/index.html

1. Go to the the offer page, fill out the form, confirm that you are not a robot and click " GET 180 DAYS FREE ".
2. Enter your details and create an account.
3. Confirm the creation of an account in the received letter by clicking on the button.
4. Then, click " Protect this device ".

shreeux

Movie Buff

*www.bitdefender.de/media/html/consumer/new/get-your-180-day-trial-opt/index.html

1. Go to the the offer page, fill out the form, confirm that you are not a robot and click " GET 180 DAYS FREE ".
3. Confirm the creation of an account in the received letter by clicking on the button.
For my exiting Bitdefender expires in 6 days...So I should uninstall?

shreeux

Movie Buff

Which one to select?

*i.imgur.com/BgDQmS2.jpg

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
After Trail Expired in Bitdefender Total Security...Now installed ESET Internet Security

What I faced problem in BTS:-
Some websites are unable to open...There is no instant pause or disable protection mode

do you remember any names of websites blocked? my free version blocks many but allows to continue with ignore warning.

Top Bottom