Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Actually, no hard feelings or personal aspects, not even sarcastic by any means.
Some of our expert friends, as per their comments above has disgraced this product with a reason.
For that reason , I an bewildered a bit.
Try selling that to relative or friend.

quicky008

Technomancer
Actually, no hard feelings or personal aspects, not even sarcastic by any means.
Some of our expert friends, as per their comments above has disgraced this product with a reason.
For that reason , I an bewildered a bit.
You could try selling it off on olx/FB marketplace at a reduced price-i am sure many people will jump at the prospect of getting a 3 years license for a premium av product at a low price and grab it from you at the blink of an eye.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@shreeux continue if you are satisfied man. Or just you can go with Avira Free or ESET paid version.
@Zangetsu are you using ESET paid version? if not, you know who is using it here? I remember there was a post here few months back about ESET paid version. Don;t exactly remember who was it.

quicky008

Technomancer
i have eset IS paid version-its been pretty good and effective at keeping malware at bay and more importantly it does not slow down my pc.

if u are not satisfied with kav then you can switch to eset.

shreeux

Movie Buff
@shreeux continue if you are satisfied man. Or just you can go with Avira Free or ESET paid version.
@Zangetsu are you using ESET paid version? if not, you know who is using it here? I remember there was a post here few months back about ESET paid version. Don;t exactly remember who was it.
I think this good deal for 3 Years...Any Suggestions?

Every year version will vary...Can I get 1 Year expiry or In 3 Years expiry may get updated automatically every year?

*i.imgur.com/7iCrK2F.jpg

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am using Bitdefender Free version now.

@shreeux : If you can sustain the price of Kaspersky and are happy with the performance than keep renewing it.

ESET is excellent but compare its price with other market leaders.

999 is costly try Bitdefender Total @549 for 3yrs

*www.amazon.in/BitDefender-Security...1640012454&sprefix=bitdefender,aps,198&sr=8-4

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I don't know how is the performance of K7 but this is sweet deal and for Lifetime (which means no renewal purchase needed)

K7 Ultimate Security @3999 5 Devices (Lifetime License)​

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08XC58PBG/ref=re...aKrY&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi4d_asin_0_title

K7 is an Indian company like Quick Heal but Wiki says they received multiple accolades in the past
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K7_Total_Security

Last edited:

shreeux

Movie Buff

@shreeux : If you can sustain the price of Kaspersky and are happy with the performance than keep renewing it.

*www.amazon.in/BitDefender-Security...1640012454&sprefix=bitdefender,aps,198&sr=8-4

Good...I will try Bitdefender this time...:smile:

I don't know how is the performance of K7 but this is sweet deal and for Lifetime (which means no renewal purchase needed)

K7 Ultimate Security @3999 5 Devices (Lifetime License)​

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08XC58PBG/ref=re...aKrY&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi4d_asin_0_title

K7 is an Indian company like Quick Heal but Wiki says they received multiple accolades in the past
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K7_Total_Security

As of now not spend more...I will try in future:doublethumb:

shreeux

Movie Buff

What difference between both?

*i.imgur.com/fz4HYvq.jpg

shreeux

Movie Buff

Order Placed...Thanks for Suggestion:smile:

*i.imgur.com/FZSlaoa.jpg

quicky008

Technomancer
you should have atleast tried the trial version of bitdefender first before ordering it-i had purchased an 1 yr license for bitdefender antivirus plus about a year or so earlier but stopped using it after a while as it was extremely heavy on the system.

it increased the boot time substantially and deleted any suspicious files from the system (even files that were not malicious) without any warnings whatsoever-so it became really annoying after a while.

Its not a good idea to experiment with AVs,if Kaspersky was working well for you,you should have stuck with it.If you want to switch to a different AV product,try its trial version first to check whether its suitable for your pc or not.

Are you going to install it on a laptop or desktop?Does it have any SSD?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I never used bit defender so can't say anything about it but used internet security essentials so can say it's good and a grand dad of the present win10 or win11 in built security apparatus of each OS. And don't need anything separate unless we get infected with anything more sinister.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

shreeux

Movie Buff
you should have atleast tried the trial version of bitdefender first before ordering it-i had purchased an 1 yr license for bitdefender antivirus plus about a year or so earlier but stopped using it after a while as it was extremely heavy on the system.

it increased the boot time substantially and deleted any suspicious files from the system (even files that were not malicious) without any warnings whatsoever-so it became really annoying after a while.

Its not a good idea to experiment with AVs,if Kaspersky was working well for you,you should have stuck with it.If you want to switch to a different AV product,try its trial version first to check whether its suitable for your pc or not.

Are you going to install it on a laptop or desktop?Does it have any SSD?

Still not received...Using for Desktop only...OS in XPG SX8200 Pro M.2

Top Bottom