Anti virus Issues_help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayavardhanarao

Broken In
The size of the antivirus updates rather than the sotwares is increasing day by day what is the reason? Is there any problem or the solution for that.
Second i am using kaspersky Internet security 7.0 and after it expires iam planning to buy Kaspersky internet security 2009 but the problem is the i am not always connected to net and i want to download the product updates to update the virus definitions for my antivirus how it is possible to download the updates for kaspersky internet security 2009 please help me.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
The size of the antivirus updates rather than the sotwares is increasing day by day what is the reason? Is there any problem or the solution for that.
yes the size will increase, but it will be only in few KBs. So need not to worry.

Second i am using kaspersky Internet security 7.0 and after it expires iam planning to buy Kaspersky internet security 2009

I think you can upgrade for free, if the license is still not expired.

but the problem is the i am not always connected to net and i want to download the product updates to update the virus definitions for my antivirus how it is possible to download the updates for kaspersky internet security 2009 please help me.
This will help you:
*www.kaspersky.com/support/kav6mp2/update?qid=208279233
*www.kaspersky.com/support/kav6mp2/update?qid=208279232

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Yes get the 2009 Version, It is less heavy on the system too :) Follow what ravi said.

Status
Not open for further replies.