Anti-Virus for Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Anybody uses anti-virus apps for their android smartphones? there have been news that android phones are getting malwares or viruses. As I just got a Samsung Galaxy s3, I really love it, but also I want to protect it as well. I don't know which one is best for s3. What do you guys think about the four security softwares? Which one should I go for? thank you.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Don‘t use 3rd party APKs, stay away from suspicious links, don‘t download from shady sites and you should be fine.
Most apps that are Malware and make it to the Play store are removed pretty quickly IMO.

Both me and my dad use Android and not one of use a mobile AV.

tkin

Back to school!!
Don't use cracked app markets like bl***m**t etc, don't download whatever APK you see wherever and you will never need an antivirus.

Android AVs are useless, they are just a gimmick, they act as a scanner mostly, else to actually remove apps is almost impossible as Android do not give high level access to AVs where a malware could gain so.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks for suggestion , finally i decided i will use Android phone (s3) without antivirus. thanks again for valuable suggestions. :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
OP and anyone else with Android is best without antivirus till they download apps/games legally i.e. from Play Store.

closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom