Anti-glare glasses for monitor ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

3M rox, i bought one about a year ago, & it really helped

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I m feeling a lot of strain in my eyes for the last 1 month. I dont use any antiglare screen.
But now I really wanna use one .I have read here about 3M is a good brand.
Please tell me which model of 3M will suit me , I have LG 17" monitor model 700E studioworks.Also tell me its best buy price.Also suggest some other good brands if possible.

OP
A

Andyiz

Journeyman
@Kuldeep
The one in the monitor screen will be better.

@Phenom
I have the same monitor as urs.
I am using Glasses of OLINVON, dont know how reputed it is?
i had no issues with it till date.
i bought it for Rs 100.
But i had lowered Brigthness and Contrast of my monitor to 30-30 Resp.

Tell nybody tell me whether can i ground it (the wire) by attaching it to the wall.

ashfame

Padawan
~Phenom~ said:
I m feeling a lot of strain in my eyes for the last 1 month. I dont use any antiglare screen.
But now I really wanna use one .I have read here about 3M is a good brand.
Please tell me which model of 3M will suit me , I have LG 17" monitor model 700E studioworks.Also tell me its best buy price.Also suggest some other good brands if possible.

I also have LG 700E.
My vendor told me that it is already fitted with an anti-glare screen & even i don't feel any kind of strain on my eyes even after 6hrs.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I recently got a new pc and monitor i have samsung syncmaster 790mb plus. Does it need an antiglare screen?

sourav

In the zone
OK show me some good things
Suggest me anti-glare glasses for monitor of good brands and cheap. Please So it's price too with it's photo.

Plz.

godsownman

Padawan
Ok, I connected the wire to the screen and I even grounded it. Yes, it does make a difference. Maybe in the mind, but my eyes did get a little less tired over the past 2 days that the wire is connected.

All those who have not connected please do connect it

Thanks

@ Sourav,

Asking for the picture along with the price is asking for too much. No offence but getting a picture increases the work.

abhijitroy

Broken In
@sourav: I've been using TECHNO SCREEN and it is giving me no starin on my eyes at all even after I am at my computer for 4-5 hrs. It cost me about Rs 900/- for 17" monitor.
@godsownman: In my anti-glare screen the wire is near bottom right portion evn though near bottom left also there exists a small hole for making provision of a ground wire.

sourav

In the zone
abhijitroy said:
@sourav: I've been using TECHNO SCREEN and it is giving me no starin on my eyes at all even after I am at my computer for 4-5 hrs. It cost me about Rs 900/- for 17" monitor.

OK mine is 700E LG Monitor. plz say me if it will work on this 17" monitor. I don't like those stupid shaped. I want a Anti-glare glasses that looks good.

avinandan

Broken In
Guys u don't need to invest in an anti glare screen for newer monitors that have anti glare coatings. those in the monitor are better than the anti glare screens found in the market. also beware of the cheap anti glare screens. I had bought a pinnacle anti glare screen which was useless and caused strain in my eyes for Rs.250. now i do not use it at all.

sourav

In the zone
avinandan said:
Guys u don't need to invest in an anti glare screen for newer monitors that have anti glare coatings.
[\QUOTE]

OK listen LG 700E Monitor doesn't come with anti glare screen

khansdream

Journeyman
Thanks guys. I read here abt anti glare and used one. Its really works. Now I don't look like a man coming out of a theatre.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I have a samsung Syncmaster 793s(17") CRT monitor. How much budget should i allocate for antiglare glasses for this?Should be effective.
Also, i think it should be fine to connect the wire to the walls if it is nearer as it is going to touch the floor anyways. Wood on the other hand is an insulator.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@sourav , I have checked the properties of LG 700E on website and it says it has a anti glare protective coating.

sourav

In the zone
~Phenom~ said:
@sourav , I have checked the properties of LG 700E on website and it says it has a anti glare protective coating.

But I have read in the manual that it doesn't have an anti-glare coating. Only 700B and 700S in 700 series. Whatever let me check there website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom