Answers For Questions???!!!!

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Hello Everybody. Ive been almost 4 years in this Never ending tech World. In those years i have been questioned by my friends to which i couldnt give proper answers, may be because of lack of knowledge in me.
So, here i post some questions which are most asked by my friends. Kindly help me by answering them....

1.Why AMD Proccy is mostly preferred over Intel Proccy in Gaming Platforms?

2.Where Intel Proccy is preferred more than AMD ones?

These are couple of question mostly asked. Will post more when needed.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1. Intel clock to clock is faster than AMD. also most think AMD have issues (heating) & are bad. so skip them. in realty, until you going for extremely highend, AMD with a fast card will perform almost equally.

2. when you want the best performance & ready to sell out the extra cost. also in encoding & so stuff, Core i7 9** offers good performance over AMD counterparts.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
another one is if you want to OC insanely then intel proccy are way to go - they can give you good clock speed at very low voltage when you are ocing though it depends on a lot of things.

tobbyhot

Broken In
My friend is just in this industry since last 8-9 years & he told me that AMD is the best in the market and even preferred in the companies...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's not true always - you need to choose the best proc ( or platform ) acccording to your needs and budget and as that vary from person to person so does which cpu is best for whom.

Top Bottom