Another Indian Student Attacked in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazykiller

Banned
In yet another attack on Indians in Australia, a 20-year-old management student was beaten up by a group of youths here today, the 10th person from the community to be assaulted within a space of a month. Amrit Pal Singh, who hails from Haryana, was assaulted when he was walking to the place where he worked on the part-time basis.

"One of the guys came to me and took off my mobile. When I asked him to please give me my mobile back, he gave me a punch on my face.

I also gave a punch to him. Following which, his 3-4 friends came and started beating me," Singh said, narrating the incident.

"I have told the police about the incident." Singh was the 10th Indian student to be attacked within a month.

One of the victims, Shravan Kumar, a student from Andhra Pradesh, remained critical after being stabbed with a screwdriver by a group of teenagers in a racial attack that also left his three Indian friends injured here last month.
Any Views?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
If u ask me im Against RACISM & everyone hates

But getting JOB & going to work there means its ok , but if they r going for studies there means i say they get good beatings , Australia have racism & still backing from indian education -- many of them know that & still going to study there means !! then its too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom