ANother great flipkart deal ;)

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Intel DZ75ML-45K Motherboard - Intel: Flipkart.com
A little gem of mobo. At 4.6k It has 4 ram slots, can overclock ( Atleast partially locked i5s by 4 bins), 4 usb 3.0 ports, @ sata 6gbps ports. Beats any b75 or h77 I think?
:cool:

ankush28

Bazinga
yeah this is cheapest MoBo for OCing K series processors.
I've suggested to lots of peoples finally arrived on FK.
but local prices are 4.2-4.3 ;)
best alternative to crappy Gigabyte b75m-d3h

Cilus

laborare est orare
Why? At the price point, it is a very good replacement for the B75 based Motherboards.

Cilus

laborare est orare
If you have a Core i5 or i7 Non-K Processor, you can increase the multiplier to another three steps and increase the BCLK in small amout and increase the Turbo Boost Frequency which is a indirect way of overclocking the processor under load. But for that we need a Motherboard which supports overclocking, like Z68 or Z77 and they are not cheap.
With this current Z75 chipset based Motherboard, apart from the expansion slots and features, you can do this partial overclocking with Non-K Core i5 and Core i7 Processors.

OP
V

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
If you have a Core i5 or i7 Non-K Processor, you can increase the multiplier to another three steps and increase the BCLK in small amout and increase the Turbo Boost Frequency which is a indirect way of overclocking the processor under load. But for that we need a Motherboard which supports overclocking, like Z68 or Z77 and they are not cheap.
With this current Z75 chipset based Motherboard, apart from the expansion slots and features, you can do this partial overclocking with Non-K Core i5 and Core i7 Processors.

I know thats why I posted it here ;) But this makes me wonder that if z77 and z75 mobos have exact same baseline specs, why not call it a z77? Maybe because its intel :p

Cilus

laborare est orare
I think it offers less number of PCI-E lanes, SATA and USB ports and mainly designed for normal and standard work.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The second PCIE is running at X4. The combination gives more than 10% less performance in comparision to X8/X8 incrossfire benchmarks..

OP
V

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
But thats the case with every entry level z77 mobo, extreme 4 is the cheapest reliable one in India. Anyways this mobo is a great deal all in all ;-)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
The second PCIE is running at X4. The combination gives more than 10% less performance in comparision to X8/X8 incrossfire benchmarks..
I don't think anyone having budget for crossfire would select this board.

However this has tremendous value for single card setup

ankush28

Bazinga
z75 mobos are not avilable easily in india I've checked, flipkart's price is more but still it is VFM.
Asus and gigabyte seems not intrested in z75 chipset.

Broken In
Intel DZ75ML-45K Motherboard - Intel: Flipkart.com
A little gem of mobo. At 4.6k It has 4 ram slots, can overclock ( Atleast partially locked i5s by 4 bins), 4 usb 3.0 ports, @ sata 6gbps ports. Beats any b75 or h77 I think?
:cool:

Nice find, Keep it up.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
sm1 plz complete a low budget rig with this mobo plz so tat interested people can buy (ideal budget 20k-25k)(max 30k)

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Looks good on paper, but I'd be wary of it for 2 reasons:

1) The board has virtually no reviews (user or pro)
2) Intel is getting out of the motherboard business, so replacing this thing could be a big PITA.

Top Bottom