another good pc config..need serious advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
grinning_devil said:
:shock: :shock: oooops...raj posting nd boasting of sumthing that he himself is not aware of..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Come On grinnie In The Words Of Shrek "There are Those Who Think Little Of Him" :D
Btw Dun Know What was His Probs He's Even Askin To admit us For The Mistake That We Didnt Commit And tells Us That there's No Shame In It.....Yea Right Now Someone Else Needs To Brush Up On His Knowledge First and Then Talk About Others Commiting Any Mistake.....Seriuosly raaj No Offence There Mate....But Plzzz Be More Polite The Next Time To Ur Fellow Digit Members (A Humble Request) 8)

raj14

In Deniel
My MISTAKE i apologise, i guess i was wrong! And no i don't have Athlon 64-51(939Pin) i have Athlon 64(754Pin) 3200+ And GOD! why are u getting the idea of me Ragging bout my Ps-2 and Pc! It's just some stupid hardware, Anywho Did anybody watches WWE? I love WWE! Ps: Anybody played half life 2? I am just 2 hours away from fininishing it. Where can i a game called 'Breed'? Its a Pc game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
raj14 said:
My MISTAKE i apologise, i guess i was wrong! And no i don't have Athlon 64-51(939Pin) i have Athlon 64(754Pin) 3200+ And GOD! why are u getting the idea of me Ragging bout my Ps-2 and Pc! It's just some stupid hardware, Anywho Did anybody watches WWE? I love WWE! Ps: Anybody played half life 2? I am just 2 hours away from fininishing it. Where can i a game called 'Breed'? Its a Pc game.

Hey Come On Mate Were Just Kiddin out there,No Need For Apologies Now We are all Friends Over Here Arent We?? :lol:
Anyways I used to Watch WWE But The Damm Thing Started To Suck Because of all This Stupid Raw And Smackdown Partitioning the Players.....Stone Cold,Goldberg,Brocky,The Rock Dissappearing Out :x......The Only Thing I Enjoy Now is to Sometimes Watch The Latino Heat Lying,Cheatin and Stealin 8) The Raw V/s Smackdown Game is Out On The Ps2 But Still Looks Almost The Same as Here Comes The Pain Edition With a Few Adjustments Here and There of Course.....Anyways Half Life 2 just Started Out With It And Still A Long way To Go from Completin it.....Btw try To Inquire About Breed In The Digit's Bazaar Section May Be Pm Murdoc Or Someone Else......Chow Mate :D And Yea No Hard feelings Ehhh :lol:

KHUBBU

Journeyman
raj14 said:
Graphics: XFX GeForce 5700 Ultra price: 15,000(it comes with 9 Full games!)

allwyndlima said:
ATI 9800 PRO 128MB DDR 256 Bit (Club 3D) =Rs.15,000(Approx)
OR Verto Geforce 6800 GT 128 MB GDDR3=Rs.15,000 (Approx)

Well I need some clarification here. :?

Techtree said:
The nearest ATI competitor, the Club 3D Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB is selling for around Rs 13,500/-

it must be 6600 gt for 15k and techtree quoted the price of XFX 5700 ultra as Rs.11,000/- afaik.

Can anyone shed more light. :roll:

OP
R

rbeasal

Right off the assembly line
thanxx for your advise guys

hello evryone....
well first of all, happy new year to all of u...and thanx all for ur advise on my pc config i have finally bought the mentiond & discussed config.

raj14

In Deniel
@liquid_nitrogen: Can u give me ur friends Email? What kinda copy did he got Orignal or Pirated? Coz my Local Computer wala is selling Pirated copy@ Rs.50 @Rahul: dude, did ya brought a Graphic Card or Not?( r u sticking to onboard graphics?) @everybody else and u dudes: List your all time favorite FPS games. And did anybody here Likes:BS or ST?(singers)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@KHUBBU
Well Cant Show U The Price Tag Now Can I???? But Yea My Freind Got The Radeon 9800 Pro For About 14,250.......Just Try Searchin At Bazee These Prices Are Quite Simlilarly quoted there as well.....They'll Just Give ya a round bout idea Mate... 8)

@ Raj
My All Time Fav FPS Games Are Quake 3 And The Unreal Tournament Series.....Man These Just Are My Fav's For The Lan Play :wink:
Btw Whats Those (Singers) Thingy?? :(

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
@liquid_nitrogen: Can u give me ur friends Email? What kinda copy did he got Orignal or Pirated? Coz my Local Computer wala is selling Pirated copy@ Rs.50
then u get it from your dealer yaar as gettin the pirated one from my friend will b costlier..... :lol:

raj14

In Deniel
Here's a HINT: Britney -Twain figure it out! My ALL time Favs: MOH Series, And just about every FPS there is from SOF to POSTAL 2!

raj14

In Deniel
Here's a HINT: Britney -Twain figure it out! My ALL time Favs: MOH Series, And just about every FPS there is from SOF to POSTAL 2!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Britney And Twain Man Plzz Dont Bring Up Those Lesb Chicks Again.....Had Enough Already With Them.....Now Am Just Into Linkin Park,Enigma And Trance Tracks And Not The Pop Sh1ts.....No Offence there If Ur A Serious Britney And Shania Fan :wink:

geek_god

Broken In
check this article out

well i cant give u the prices cuz i dont know them that accurately but what i can do is suggest you certain tips to keep in mind.
if you wanna go the AMD way, go 64bit and SOCKET 939. do not take a socket 754 processor.

Secondly, try to get a PCIe board instead of an AGP board. its fairly future proof. look at the NFORCE4 chipset from nvidia or the motherboard based on it: gigabyte K8NXP-9/K89xp-9 SLI
this board supports both DDR/DDR2 RAM types so u wudnt need to buy new stuff in about 6 months when PCIe goes mainstream.

plus this thing has 8 channel audio so even that is covered.but the board itself will set u back by around 17k but it is definetly worth the investment.
if you dont want to buy this board, then try the MSI K8N NEO2 Platinum. u shud probably get it for around 8k. though i dont know for sure. its an AGP board and supports only DDR.

uve not mentioned wat u wanna use it for but if 45k is a non breachable budget line then i suggest u take a look at this article.

*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/showstory.jsp?storyid=56790

its about building a lower-midrange gaming PC so you would get decent performance.
and you can always tweak it suit your requirements!

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
sheesh......mobo for 17k????????..........not a nice thing to do pal.....as i told in another thread,let the future come first.....wait for some games & applications to be launched which can really demand these features....the only exception perhaps will be the graphics cards which are struggling to meet the performance being demanded by newer games....
techtree link is a good but biased,well written but little informative one....we get no choices over there......but its good to kno the prices....
try anandtech or toms hardware for the real info.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom