Anonymous Strikes again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
clinton

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
*www.AITMC.org totally defaced....Again!!
Check it out guys...

Last edited:
OP
clinton

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Anonymous hacks Trinamool Congress website and Mizoram Government website

Here's d addrss of an article regrding it,its got a screenie too,but its just of half of d pge...

d3p

PowerHouse
watch the video of Join the Revolution Campaign.

[Youtube]R0VN7QSg2oE[/Youtube]

dingdong

Banned
these Anonymous now has started to act like a c*****. Earlier thought they might do something now i think they are just another petty hackers.
They are hacking non required sites and posting useless messages.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I doubt whether this will get enough response. This will require a massive campaign of the likes of the Anna Hazare campaign.

these Anonymous now has started to act like a c*****. Earlier thought they might do something now i think they are just another petty hackers.
They are hacking non required sites and posting useless messages.

Atleast they are trying to do something. We all know that the government is a big fat **** and there is nothing we can do to about it. What they are doing is an act of defiance against those f*****s in the government.

I appreciate their farsightedness. What we are seeing now is a precursor to bigger schemes the government could come up with to suppress and control us. Action needs to be taken now or we'll be sorry later.

The indian government is the new RAJ.

dingdong

Banned
I doubt whether this will get enough response. This will require a massive campaign of the likes of the Anna Hazare campaign.
Atleast they are trying to do something. We all know that the government is a big fat **** and there is nothing we can do to about it. What they are doing is an act of defiance against those f*****s in the government.

I appreciate their farsightedness. What we are seeing now is a precursor to bigger schemes the government could come up with to suppress and control us. Action needs to be taken now or we'll be sorry later.

The indian government is the new RAJ.

Sorry but that hazare campaign was also a bigger b******t! Maybe what he was doing was for the beneficial of everyone.But the outcome was horrible.Can you say that all those idiots who joined him were good and honest.Heck even 70% of them were unaware of their motive they even had no idea why they were in the crowd.Wtf!

Rang de basanti has many wonderful dialogues.watch it again.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom