Announcement: Nokia 3230/6670/N70 Video Tone (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
*img209.imageshack.us/img209/9506/nokiavideotone8ck.jpg

Link: *web.videotone.nokia.co.in/

Compatible Phones: *web.videotone.nokia.co.in/compatible.html

I am not able to do it right now
If you guys can .. upload the .SIS file here so that all of us here can use it.

Regards

mobilegeek

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
Hey khin007,no links to cracked/pirated software are allowed on this forum.Please read the forum rules before posting.

Post reported.

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
i have downloaded the video tone application. Now if i have to copy the sis file from my phone how do i do it?

Thanks and Regards...

OP
mobilegeek

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Use FExplorer ..

You can see the .sis file untill you install the application

afterwards it goes to

E:\System\App\

OP
mobilegeek

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
so .. Since its free stuff we can extract the contents in E:\System\App .. then zip it n upload here plz.

Regards
mobilegeek

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
As told by i have extracted the whole folder from e:/system/apps/

Here is the download LINK

i have noticed one more thing that the blinking eye video which by default comes with the applicatios just sequencial images.

how do i add my own videos instead of downloading it for around 30 bucks??

Regards...

OP
mobilegeek

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks .. Dude ..

*img226.imageshack.us/img226/9259/fescr0005dv.jpg *img226.imageshack.us/img226/5520/fescr0012nn.jpg *img226.imageshack.us/img226/4965/fescr0086jg.jpg

This application is in V1.0 that may be one of the reason..

Also It uses 31 .jpg & 1 Audio file for a Vedio Ringtone which is strange

khin007

Journeyman
Thanks a lot shivaranjan.b
i also got dat . its working . For your query .Find the 3gp converter below and convert and use it as ring tone absolutely free. U can use VCD cutter to cut video.. Have fuNN

*www.imtoo.com/downloads/3gp-video-converter.exe

khin007

Journeyman
Thanks a lot shivaranjan.b
i also got dat . its working . For your query .Find the 3gp converter below and convert and use it as ring tone absolutely free. U can use VCD cutter to cut video.. Have fuNN . try video tones

*www.imtoo.com/downloads/3gp-video-converter.exe

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I use BSNL postpaid connection without GPRS. I can,t dl it from nokia through my phone. nd they r just asking our mob number to sent the .sis.
How can I download the .sis through my PC from nokia. Is it free or shareware or evaluation.
What type of files it use as ringtones(,3gp or avi). Can we add manually(from PC) without dl them via GPRS fro xtra bucks???

Aparajith

Broken In
Hi Guys,

To Install the Videotone app in my 6630 is it enough if I download the provided ZIP file and copy it on the location. No need of .SIS file ? By the way I dont have GPRS, but I need the NOKIA GALLERY APPLICATION. It is also asking for my mobile number. Do any of u have it. Can u give it if it is free and legal of course ?

well i think nokia gallery is free..
*rapidshare.de/files/9894165/NokiaGallery1.2.zip.html

but its of no use without gprs..neway i provided u the link above to download

Aparajith

Broken In
Hey,

Thanx man. By the way how do I set any particular video as my video ringtone. I also have another problem. While converting a video using Smartmovie converter V 2.47, the conversion gets stuck up at 99% and system crashes. Actually this happens for videos more than 3 minutes long. For shorter videos I do not face any problems. What could be the reason and How do I resolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom