Anna Hazare: The man who can't be ignored

doomgiver

Warframe
try to find someone who is willing to give up a cozy life for the hellish firepits(ok, im
exaggerating)
of indian politics, and sacrificing his own ambition for the greater good, and remaining uncorrupted.

the total number will be countable on one hand

Sarath

iDota
But we should keep in mind that every politician is not corrupt. Its only coz of a few (maybe very few [or even fewer]) clean politicians (feels weird typing this) that our country hasnt collapsed.

I remember reading an article where in russia there is a city(or state i guess) where corruption is so rampant that the local goondas hire the police and extort money. Basically they run the government there since all the police and politicians are their own men.

Even though we are not there but we are surely heading in that direction. I may not have worded properly the above para prompting many people to think we are already in that state. But its not its like having every police politician corrupt where even such discussions as this are done in the "Jokes" or "Fiction" thread.

I hope the bill gets passed. As a start instead of clicking on a link to facebook to support the cause and then taking a bite off the pizza sitting next to you do something in real life. Stop bribing the traffic police wallah. He is the only one i ve paid bribe to till now so im stating him. I'm 21 so not many scenarios. But stop bribing them. They aint stealing off our pockets we give it to them by our own hands.

Jai Hind

doomgiver

Warframe
eh, its a joke, like, everything is reversed in soviet russia (russian reversal), so, a car drives YOU, a burger eats YOU, and pokemon catch YOU.

In Soviet Russia... | Know Your Meme

Top Bottom