Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
Check out this as a nice starting point if you're intrested in hacking-
*catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#why_this

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Guyz...........wat r u doin???
Why do u just want to prove him a jerk...............wats d point in it.............
Wat do u get by proving he's a fraud or not...........

if u r really passionate about hacking and such things.............u shouldn't care who is teaching it.................u should concentrate on wats been teached..............our I&B ministry has a clear guidance on wat should be teached about hacking to public.........

to those who want to prove dat he's a fraud, jerk, dork etc...............agreed......now wat?? wats ur next step.............???

200 posts and you still have to learn a lot of typing. Please do take sometime to download free typing softwares.

Since knowledge is power, learn on your own if you are really interested and let other people know about fraudsters like Ankit Fartia so that they don't get ripped off! :p

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Dude that word dake is indeed bad
He had done a great deal before doing this now but his methods aren't really methods
You can call them a tip of the iceberg
Don't say he doen't know anything but that day will be best when somebody @ his semonar says lol I can do this also & does whatever he can & then when that guy ask Fadia to do something .....:D (you know the story)
The same day Fadia will return home & ask himself now really "India 20 yrs behind world" :D :D

We boast of our IT & still we are untouched by Reverse Engineering....Damn Bulll$hit :(
Nothing from Digit also till I read
Even when they published Registry Guide they wrote there 10 times out if desperation that these tricks may make your windows corruptud so that no one gets in cracking field after reading them :D
They forgot to stop peopll from surfing internet lol

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Haha...somone wants to learn hacking
dude, hacking isn't a glamorous job as i sounds in movies.

Finding exploits is big pain a$$, after that even a 8yr old can use them.

also hacking some random that to a govt site isn't a big deal, as most sites are vunerable because they are made by inexperienced programmers.

and BSNL is the best example, even a noob like me can hack userid & passwords of broadband. its very well known trick, still bsnl didn't fixed it.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Bsnl has actually fixed one thing i.e locking the user ids with their respective telephones so getting user ids and passwords are now just....

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Bsnl has actually fixed one thing i.e locking the user ids with their respective telephones so getting user ids and passwords are now just....
I know, Now we can't use userid of Home UL plans and Business plans but i can still logon to accounts of people with HOme 250 and Home 500:|

H

hac_king

Beware NauticA though i am late to this topic but still i think it would be usefull for others.

If you are really intended to make career in hacking then never ever go for AFCEH
, I just complid an Article on Ankit fadia useless AFCEH course , so request you to
all that please have a look on this article and then further think to join afceh or not
( which would be definately no after reading real truth )

~!~ *gstek.info/forum/index.php?topic=1209.0

also nautica that code is SQL injection which is the same old stuff he used to present in every seminaar. 10 years old SQL injection ...
Pleae comment on my topic and BRO rhitwick I am ready to answers all your baseless qs. :)

H

hac_king

@Ecko Even he never discovered anyting from last 8 years
No vulnerability disocvered? no software discovered? none of the code
discovered at all. :s
except an "arrow in dark" that china hackers intended to take over worlds all
internet :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here. go and have a laugh:

*groups.google.com/group/lug-indore...e70ba79/1364d7202ac7d24e?q=fadia&rnum=1&pli=1

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom