ankit fadia's seminar..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NauticA

Broken In
day before yesterday ankit fadia came to our college for a seminar and hacked the bsnl website in no time..
the seminar was pretty good and we learnt a lot but at the end he told us about his hacking course version 3.0 which wud be taught to the enrolled students online on reliance world centers..
the course fee is 6000 and i want to ask if it is good to join the course or not?

OP
N

NauticA

Broken In
he just showed us how one can do that...
but didnt gave us the code which he used to hack the website..

only for demonstration

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I was in his first batch...........
then it was 5500/-
If u r REALLY interested.............u can learn a LOT of things...........

But then again...............u should know wat u want b in future.........in India there is no institute for Network Security/Computer Forensic courses...........
Of course CCNA is there but they don't open u to THAT level of task so soon........
There are some universities in US who provides bachelor degree on it............I was not financially sound so my dream went to drain..................

C if u r really passionate and can afford d cost(for abroad studies).............it would b good.......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
ankit fadia is total rubbish , he calls himself ethical hacker and uses windows XP . and cracks winzip

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
my dream too remained shattered because of money problems only...
don't let this opportunity slip away from ur hand...
do try it
may be i'll try next year

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
dude 9 days ka course hai.... time hai tere paas?
wat 9 days???!!!!
how come.............wen I did it was a 20-24 days course with VDO lectures and weekly assignments..............
Check again 9days might b 4 dose who want to review their skills............
ankit fadia is total rubbish , he calls himself ethical hacker and uses windows XP . and cracks winzip
who told u dat u can't use XP while hacking.............and if had only showed about brute force attack by example of ZIP Password Recovery, wats wrong with dat............???

u've any idea of Steganography?? Its d art of hiding text in photos.........terrorists used dat while 9/11 planning.............FBI only got a laptop which had some p0rn photos..........nothing else................It was Ankit Fadia who cracked dat case........

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
who told u dat u can't use XP while hacking.............and if had only showed about brute force attack by example of ZIP Password Recovery, wats wrong with dat............???
nothing wrong with that except he's looting you people if he showed that in the course.

u've any idea of Steganography?? Its d art of hiding text in photos.........terrorists used dat while 9/11 planning.............FBI only got a laptop which had some p0rn photos..........nothing else................It was Ankit Fadia who cracked dat case........

you want us to believe this?hahahaha.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Really its more like "Andho mein kana raja"
Whatever you say thats true cause BSNL website can be hacked 4 sure & many other 1000's of them but why to hack ??
There isn't anything that's useful :D
BTW there was BSNL password hacking technique on the orkut (can't say here)
I tried it & yup I was able get get userame & passwords of many of my neighbours but What's the purpose ??
India is still far behind in this field & what they teach you in the courses is just basics
You can't be a hacker in couple of days,it requires more intrest than anthing else & it more difficult than it seems
& 1 thing for sure the day there will be 100% broadband in our country you'll gonna know what hacking means :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Really its more like "Andho mein kana raja"
well sort of........
India is still far behind in this field & what they teach you in the courses is just basics
You can't be a hacker in couple of days,it requires more intrest than anthing else & it more difficult than it seems
& 1 thing for sure the day there will be 100% broadband in our country you'll gonna know what hacking means :D
Agreed..........the fun it seems in movies and stories is totally diff. from reality..............its a real tough job..................there are so many n00b sites that they can be compromised any time..........but of no use...........to do so.......

now.......it depends wat u want to do..............hack 4 fun is bad............if u want to practise ur skills u should take precautions............

to make it a earning route..........can be possible and dats also possible in India as we have a very few COMPUTER FORENSICS here.............get hold a degree from a reputed institute(not A. Fadia his certificate won't give value anywhere).....u can get haigh paying job.............

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
err. last I attended fartia's seminar a year back just for fun, he mentioned the same things then too. So, the BSNL site is still vulnerable. He hasn't learnt anything new in last one year? Why is he repeating the same noobish stuff? And still the noobs are falling for it.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Heheh . That fadia dude did the same thing in our college too . Of course we walked out of the room when he went round & round about the same thing . Cracking Winzip by bruting is dumb & he asked us to pay for that **** .

We told him if he cud hack open something good in front of us . He said the normal I don't need to prove myself in front of you . If you cud do it better do it yourself . "
He wudn't even hack a p0rn site .

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guyz...........wat r u doin???
Why do u just want to prove him a jerk...............wats d point in it.............
Wat do u get by proving he's a fraud or not...........

if u r really passionate about hacking and such things.............u shouldn't care who is teaching it.................u should concentrate on wats been teached..............our I&B ministry has a clear guidance on wat should be teached about hacking to public.........

to those who want to prove dat he's a fraud, jerk, dork etc...............agreed......now wat?? wats ur next step.............???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom