Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished Samurai Champloo. The ending was soooooooo dramatic and very touchy!!!! I didn't expect this but it amazed me. I never thought any episodic anime will be better than Cowboy Bebop, but this is just excellent. It is an easy 9/10 and rewatch value is damn good for it's awesome comedic script.

Going to see today : Baccano!

Chetan1991

Youngling
Finished watching Psycho Pass. Awesome scifi crime series. I liked it better than Ergo Proxy. Although those wierd eyelashes...

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
i see giant killing not recommended much here, anyone looking for a sports anime, should watch this , esp football fans ..terrific anime..

i think samurai champloo was the anime that shinchiro watanbe made after cowboy bebop, his eclectic style is pretty evident here, really awesome anime and some of the best action scenes in anime imo, i feel like rewatching it :)

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
One Piece is on break next week :evil: .. i just hope there are no more flashbacks between the fights.. that really depresses me

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
yep till episode 100 or so during. It became boring after that . Although this is one of the best moment of any anime
[youtube]35YtLJ3Q2b8[/youtube]

I know right ? So many feels in 11 episodes . Try this
[youtube]PgzuOXKd6Sg[/youtube]

Its all matter of preference . Personally i think a show is best enjoyed in their native language . Although there are many great Dubbed anime out there .

damn that secind musical video contains spoilers.............

Nue

No love for Gundam in this thread?

I recently finished SEED. Definitely had it's flaws but overall a pretty good show. The ending felt rather weak but the special "After phase between the stars" gave the show a nice although not entirely satisfactory conclusion. Destiny (the sequel) seemed to have garnered a lot of hate among the fans and I accidentally read something spoiler-ish which made me think some of it might be justified. I'm not sure if I want to watch it anymore. Anyways, fans of Gundam who haven't seen SEED yet should definitely check it out.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
No love for Gundam in this thread?

I recently finished SEED. Definitely had it's flaws but overall a pretty good show. The ending felt rather weak but the special "After phase between the stars" gave the show a nice although not entirely satisfactory conclusion. Destiny (the sequel) seemed to have garnered a lot of hate among the fans and I accidentally read something spoiler-ish which made me think some of it might be justified. I'm not sure if I want to watch it anymore. Anyways, fans of Gundam who haven't seen SEED yet should definitely check it out.
I'm downloading every Gundam series I can get at the moment. Will start them after I reach about 80%.

Top Bottom