Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION],If you say so.I don't follow Gintama so i am leaving it to your judgement but i personally would rather see a joke in action than read about it.

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION],If you say so.I don't follow Gintama so i am leaving it to your judgement but i personally would rather see a joke in action than read about it.

Well you do have a point there as well. Will use spoilers.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
About that gintama episode which was supposed to be inside spoiler tag, I remember laughing so hard I had to pause it for a minute to get hold of myself.
I prefer Daily Lives of Highschool Boys when it comes to comedy (Same writer as Gintama). Watched it second time after a gap of a year a week back, and laughed twice as hard.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Any reviews about Clannad After Story?? One friend has been pestering me to watch it ..

- - - Updated - - -

BTW is it only me that feels Fairy Tails gonna end ..

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Any reviews about Clannad After Story?? One friend has been pestering me to watch it ..

- - - Updated - - -

BTW is it only me that feels Fairy Tails gonna end ..
watch clannad after story after you watch clannad. you'll cry while watching after story but first watch clannad.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Dude do you have to hate everything mainstream??(Naruto and now Fairy Tail)

- - - Updated - - -

I am excited about DurararaX2

I don't hate FT, but I don't like it either.
And Naruto, yeah I hate it.

:lol: Beware .. this time it's gonna be nakama + dead dragon father power

Dead dragon magically appearing from inside the Dragon Slayers, how much bad the plot can get.
:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Piyush

Lanaya
I left Fairy Tail long ago, just when they went to some island for an annual event.

Waiting for new chapter in One Piece, waiting is so hard.

RBX

In the zone
Started watching Hikaru no Go. Next in list: Suisei no Gargantia.

In other news: Scarlett Johansson will star in the live-action Ghost in the Shell movie | The Verge
I'm not too optimistic about this.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
watch clannad after story after you watch clannad. you'll cry while watching after story but first watch clannad.
Just finished it bro... them feels...

but yeah it should have ended decently instead of negating all the character development after the wife's death .. i was feeling all my tears were wasted. But nonetheless most poignant story ever...

Gonna start Anohana now.. Have you seen it??

- - - Updated - - -

Dead dragon magically appearing from inside the Dragon Slayers, how much bad the plot can get. :banghead:
That's a pure asspull.

Last edited by a moderator:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^How many times i have said it now:"NO SPOILERS".that's it,locking this thread temporarily for a day & for future reference any regular member who sees spoilers here,report that post.

Top Bottom