Android under 36k

josin

In the zone
Guys my budget is around 36k and I am interested in android only. size and form factor is not important to me. should I wait for s4? Or nexus 4

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Dont buy Note I or Note II, hybrid device. They try to give best of both worlds but..best of none[my views only not meant to offend anyone]

If I were you, since you already have Android devices would recommend you to wait for the Galaxy S4.

amjath

Human Spambot
S4 likely to be announced in mwc around feb. Also s3 is 8 months old right now. So s4 ll be here around March. So wait

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
but the cost of s4 will be higher than 36k..i guess above 40k..considering its 8 core cpu in next exynos soc..

rider

as Kratos
Note II is the best android phone till date in India and its under ur budget.

Dont buy Note I or Note II, hybrid device. They try to give best of both worlds but..best of none[my views only not meant to offend anyone]

If I were you, since you already have Android devices would recommend you to wait for the Galaxy S4.

Why do you think these phablets are not great? :shock:

pratyush997

Inactive
@OP Bro AFAIK There are SG S4 Rumors on! So Hold on a month or two and finalize! You got enough cash to get any beast Droid!

rider

as Kratos
@OP Bro AFAIK There are SG S4 Rumors on! So Hold on a month or two and finalize! You got enough cash to get any beast Droid!

it would take 4-5 months to come here in India. Just like Galaxy S II last year it will be open at MWC (Mobile World Congress 2013) on 25-28th February 2013. And in India market it would be available in 30-45 days. It would have 4.99" non-pentile Super AMOLED 1080p screen with 12/13MP sensor camera. It would have same rounded edges.
I personally expect better screen colours this time with better build quality like made of poly-carbonate.

pratyush997

Inactive
it would take 4-5 months to come here in India. Just like Galaxy S II last year it will be open at MWC (Mobile World Congress 2013) on 25-28th February 2013. And in India market it would be available in 30-45 days. It would have 4.99" non-pentile Super AMOLED 1080p screen with 12/13MP sensor camera. It would have same rounded edges.
I personally expect better screen colours this time with better build quality like made of poly-carbonate.
just like nokia n9's design :)

rider

as Kratos
Let me correct S2 appeared first on MWC on 15 February 2011 but available in market on May 2011. So, expect Galaxy S4 too on May 2013.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
S4 going to be unveiled only by April '13.. Add 2 months on top of it to get to India.. So..

Heck he is spending 36k on a phone.no joke. It's not very often one can spend so Much. It's best that he waits a bit more than get something that will be updated next year.

perplexed

Journeyman
Heck he is spending 36k on a phone.no joke. It's not very often one can spend so Much. It's best that he waits a bit more than get something that will be updated next year.

Depends on what he intends to with the cell.. if he is a moderate gamer and use it for other multimedia purposes, I think HTC One X plus ought to be enough.. Who needs a 8 core SoC and 2GB RAM when you can do the same with 4 cores and 1GB ?

Hell.. even 4 cores is an overkill.. check the benchmarks of many dual core and Quad core processors.. Many apps perform equally and at times better on Dual cores than on Quad cores.. simply because there are not many apps to take advantage of the extra 2 cores..

saurabha26may

Broken In
I think his wait will never end as Samsung itself releases new mobiles with better specs every quarter or half year......there would be HTC to compete and then Sony.... :) Which is the Mobile which really was king in specs for more than 6 months? :)

OP
josin

josin

In the zone
I think his wait will never end as Samsung itself releases new mobiles with better specs every quarter or half year......there would be HTC to compete and then Sony.... :) Which is the Mobile which really was king in specs for more than 6 months? :)

Bro You are mistaken. My intention to wait for s4 is not based upon bragging rights on CPU/gpu performance but on an improved display(the one that can bend). If Samsung produces such a marvel I'll go for it what ever it may cost. ( ya I know what you guys think.... plastic on back plastic on front ....now Sammy may even produce a plastic CPU)

Last edited:
Top Bottom