Android Smartphone under 35k

Dr. House

No Regrets
Looking for an android smartphone with a good battery life and performance under 35k. Changing from Nexus 4 that I'm using from 8 months.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Looking for an android smartphone with a good battery life and performance under 35k. Changing from Nexus 4 that I'm using from 8 months.

LG G2 has good battery life and there are others like Xperia Z1 or galaxy S4 that has better battery life. I think you should fill the form and may be people can help you better.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

See if you ask me I will definitely pick Z1.
No comparison dude.
Waterproof,Sleek,Light and large battery 3500mAh.

S4 lags heavily and G2 has very bad UI.You will find most of LG phones with MODs.

Special deal for Sony @ 33.7k
*www.ebay.in/itm/Deal-of-Week-03-So...88765?hash=item258830c9fd&pt=IN_Mobile_Phones

Ok now a piece of advise!If you really want VFM get Nexus 5.Save 5k for your next phone.I know N5 has a bit low battery backup but you can get a nice portable charger!

Among all top tier go for Z1.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I sport a Nexus 5 myself but dint recommend it as he has already mentioned that battery is his concern. Having said so, I get a backup of 15+ hrs with gaming and voice calls on a daily basis and am happy about it.

See if you ask me I will definitely pick Z1.
No comparison dude.
Waterproof,Sleek,Light and large battery 3500mAh.

S4 lags heavily and G2 has very bad UI.You will find most of LG phones with MODs.

Special deal for Sony @ 33.7k
Deal of Week 03: Sony India Warranty Xperia Z1 - Water Resistant | eBay

Ok now a piece of advise!If you really want VFM get Nexus 5.Save 5k for your next phone.I know N5 has a bit low battery backup but you can get a nice portable charger!

Among all top tier go for Z1.

Seriously ??? S4 doesn't lag a bit.... If I have 31k, I would opt S4 over N5. Performance isn't everything. S4 has much better battery life & screen than N5. As far as Z1 is concerned, its a big 5" phone (bigger than even Xperia Z, which I feel is a big phone). S4 has same dimensions as my N4, but is a bit longer & is much lighter......

S4 or G2 would be nice upgrade over N4. Seriously, Z1 is a big phone, so better avoid it.

I sport a Nexus 5 myself but dint recommend it as he has already mentioned that battery is his concern. Having said so, I get a backup of 15+ hrs with gaming and voice calls on a daily basis and am happy about it.

I can show you 2 complete days of battery backup from my N4, but screen on time was only 3 hrs with WiFi on, when screen was on.....

As battery life is of main concern, avoid N5. I'm a N4 user. I know what it feels like to be a N4 user & the desire for a phone with better battery life

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Display, weight and design of Z1 totally sucks.
How much G2 and S4 will cost if I get without warranty and put stock KitKat on that?

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
G2 all the way or save big money by getting a optimus G at&t @ 11.5k only.. I ordered one 2 days ago.

Last edited:

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Seriously ??? S4 doesn't lag a bit.... If I have 31k, I would opt S4 over N5. Performance isn't everything. S4 has much better battery life & screen than N5. As far as Z1 is concerned, its a big 5" phone (bigger than even Xperia Z, which I feel is a big phone). S4 has same dimensions as my N4, but is a bit longer & is much lighter......

S4 or G2 would be nice upgrade over N4. Seriously, Z1 is a big phone, so better avoid it.

I can show you 2 complete days of battery backup from my N4, but screen on time was only 3 hrs with WiFi on, when screen was on.....

As battery life is of main concern, avoid N5. I'm a N4 user. I know what it feels like to be a N4 user & the desire for a phone with better battery life

Dude Samsung Camera is worst of all.
Just having feature loaded apps doesn't make it a good phone.About Z1 it is lighter than Z and ticks all boxes!

I am talking about life cycles of battery which samsung performs worst!
Most important check resale values of both brands!
I have used S3 S4 Note 2!
My personal opinion don't get Samsung!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Can you read my post again. I dint recommend him to get a N5. did i? I just gave my point that N5 battery isnt that bad for me as 15+ hrs is all that I am looking for. Besides, one cannot switch the screen off and play games, can we?

Dude Samsung Camera is worst of all.
Just having feature loaded apps doesn't make it a good phone.About Z1 it is lighter than Z and ticks all boxes!

I am talking about life cycles of battery which samsung performs worst!
Most important check resale values of both brands!
I have used S3 S4 Note 2!
My personal opinion don't get Samsung!

+1 to this.. that sick design is too much to take

I am also having Nexus 4.. But I will getting G2 for it's screen, SOC & camera & Battery...
Why are you getting Optimus G AT&T version??

@OP : Its a matter of personal opinion if you like the Samsung design & its goodies....... Check it in Samsung store before buying. Also for 31k, S4 has the best camera. G2 & Z1 are costlier than S4(2k difference min)

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I ordered it for my dad.

Bad choice dude!
It has a lot of UI problems!
My brother is using it and I have to reset it frequently!
First problem was its motherboard was faulty and after repairs.
Now it navigates back to homescree.
Lot of bloat wares
Get it if you are installing custom ROM

Anyway I gifted my Dad Lumia 925.Pretty nice phone.Easy UI for him to understand and get used to.

Just a suggestion review your order!

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Bad choice dude!
It has a lot of UI problems!
My brother is using it and I have to reset it frequently!
First problem was its motherboard was faulty and after repairs.
Now it navigates back to homescree.
Lot of bloat wares
Get it if you are installing custom ROM

Anyway I gifted my Dad Lumia 925.Pretty nice phone.Easy UI for him to understand and get used to.

Just a suggestion review your order!

No issues mate, I will anyway give my N4 to dad & will use E970 for the SD card slot. Or can install CM 11 on E970 .. My one friend is already using the phone & I don't see the issues u mentioned. About the bloatware, just root & get rid of it.

@11.5k there is no phone on this planet that can match with E970...

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
No issues mate, I will anyway give my N4 to dad & will use E970 for the SD card slot. Or can install CM 11 on E970 .. My one friend is already using the phone & I don't see the issues u mentioned. About the bloatware, just root & get rid of it.

Very true!
I have actually backed up my brothers phone and have installed CM11!
So now he hasn't experienced any problems !

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

:+1:

Why do people worry about the bloatwares these days? I just showed my father a comparison between e970, e960 (nexus 4) and e975 (optimus g Indian version). He was impressed with the pricing of e970 as its just about half of the price of e975 on flipkart.

Hrishi

Get rid of bloatwares once you are rooted.
And the stock is not that bad either given that you use some tweaked settings .
E970 is very good phone with almost no disappointments except camera and upgrades.

Top Bottom