Android smartphone for 25k

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well HTC is like Chinese use and throw phone once you get a HTC phone After sales service is almost NIL.I have seen people dumping their phones due to bad after sales service.

If someone is getting better hardware at same price then why not he opt for better phone with better hardware.
I wasn't talking about ASS. I personally don't care about it, as I had to visit SC only three times in my whole life, in past 12 years.

Also I try to find a sweet spot between both hardware and software, I mean I don't need the ultimate hardware, or the best software, I just need a phone which is more than good at both. One has to compromise always, he/she needs to pick where that shall be done.

- - - Updated - - -

S615 is good n new........ I would say S5's SoC is older............ But the Exynos soc of S5 is better than S615......... (For those who don't agree, S5 records n plays 4K videos)

Still I would say HTC Desire 826 is a good option, looks also matters........ If you don't care much about design, then OP get S5 as it has best display & camera for a sub 30k phone.

As far as LG G3 is concerned, I don't think 2K display is required in a phablet, it just reduces the battery life. If it had a 1080p screen then it would had some great battery life (even with 2K display, its battery life is good though)

Of course looks matter and the feeling too.

S5 is the best sub 30k phone, I don't need to repeat myself thousand times anyway.

And yes, QHD is nonsense, but that's not the problem with G3's display. It's an unfinished product, that's all. LG just put the resolution but that's all, like those cheap Korean 4K monitors out there, only resolution, nothing else. Read Anand's review, nuff said there.

There are hundreds of stuffs which make a phone complete! Some are so small that no one bothers to mention, with a HTC or Samsung you get a device with low SAR value, an earpiece which is both loud and have quality, an audiophile grade crosstalk, a good build quality (HTC thumps everyone in this section), a LED notifier (Samsung/Sony), a camera lens cover which won't get scratched etc.

If ALL those options are ticked then a true flagship is made, and for that you will have to pay, that's that. Just putting the most updated SoC doesn't make a phone flagship, it just makes it a hotchpotch which does everything but can't do anything how it should be done.

I am sorry, take it as much personally as anyone want to, but a person who has never tasted single malt whisky will never know what it is. Their experience is just confined in that below average grade.

Now the main question? Why did I waste a couple of minutes by typing the above nonsense, well DNA problem I guess.

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Top Bottom