Android Phone needed in 16k

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Hahaha,Will tell "Iska proccessor Best hai :D"
Will wait for atleast 1-2 weeks, have a feeling Xperia.L Will get a small price cut
IMO X.L should have been priced at 17.5k instead

I agree. Sony should learn how to price its products at the launch instead of cutting price after a few weeks of launch.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Serpent get Nokia Asha 501 ;)
Best phone for serpent IMO is Nokia 100
Advantages
1.No Waiting for price drop Required
2.No Rooting required
3.Has a Torch which he need badly
4.No Chance of Bricking
5.Most importantly he will save 15K with which he can give the pending pizza party. :-D

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I'm gona save for Xperia L.
Now the freaking problem is my mom said, dont get sony,LG only samsung :|, I said"Sony ka phone aur acha hai,grand bekar hai :|"

pratyush997

Inactive
Best phone for serpent IMO is Nokia 100
Advantages
1.No Waiting for price drop Required
2.No Rooting required
3.Has a Torch which he need badly
4.No Chance of Bricking
5.Most importantly he will save 15K with which he can give the pending pizza party. :-D
6. Best Build Quality
7. Cornea Display
8. Hand Controlled

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I am gona get "whatever phone I buy" probably by june first week, so will save still then for X.L~Will read X.L reviews, and hopefully X.L receives a price cut.
Any other new phone planned to release next month?

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I can understand not wanting Micromax but why not Samsung ? The newly launched Samsung Galaxy Quattro is available for around 18k and has great specs for the price. In comparison the Xperia L only offers a dual core CPU while Quattro has a larger screen and Quad core processor.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I can understand not wanting Micromax but why not Samsung ? The newly launched Samsung Galaxy Quattro is available for around 18k and has great specs for the price. In comparison the Xperia L only offers a dual core CPU while Quattro has a larger screen and Quad core processor.

you have any idea what you are talking about. have you ever bothered to look at the specification or reviews. whats ticking inside and why everyone is bashing Samsung for releasing Quattro and cheating the Indian customers. i won't link or bother to explain. if you want to know, google it. we already have 2 big threads on why Quattro is the worst mobile out by Samsung.

pratyush997

Inactive
Quad core > dual core
^this logic doesn't always work.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
you have any idea what you are talking about. have you ever bothered to look at the specification or reviews. whats ticking inside and why everyone is bashing Samsung for releasing Quattro and cheating the Indian customers. i won't link or bother to explain. if you want to know, google it. we already have 2 big threads on why Quattro is the worst mobile out by Samsung.

Totally agree with you, but why don't reviews say that, they all praise galaxy win

nikufellow

In the zone
Only samsung device worth buying below 20k was s advance but sadly its production has stopped to make way for their other craps.

Kiss

Journeyman
Totally agree with you, but why don't reviews say that, they all praise galaxy win

Yea We all know that Win doesn't stand a chance against L or L9 and it doesn't have a decent processor for a 16k mobile...

BUT why aren't the reviewers keen abt saying this point. and putting this as a con for galaxy WIN.. :facepalm:

whereas on phonearena Xperia L's processor is being called as not future proof...:banghead:

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ Told you Phonearena is a samsung fan, And as per the processor it is future proof, its better than LG L9'S Processor

Another Point,IMO Samsung pays all the reviewers

Tenida

Gadget Freak
How much price you are getting for Xperia L locally? btw with jellybean L9' battery backup is lesser than of ICS around 1.5 day.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
How much price you are getting for Xperia L locally? btw with jellybean L9' battery backup is lesser than of ICS around 1.5 day.

check if there is any way to turn off Hardware acceleration of UI. that requires a lot of processing power. even i am having lot less battery backup after updating to Android 4.1/4.2

Top Bottom