Android Phone needed in 16k

KyleSforza

Banned
Corrected
I don't think downloading and installing an app is deal breaker :/
Is it?

huh?

*play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Adobe+Systems

and I posted trollface code because I reversed the same thing. ;) Xperia L has 12 advantages over L9. The screen resolution doesn't really matter as its not a standard resolution. But better processor and camera does matter. L also has camera key and is slimmer.

and Xperias can never get bricked. ;)

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hi Friends, Does HTC have anything equivalent to Xperia L. Like having 1 GB RAM, good proccy and price around 18K.

Nop.

Okay so a small problem :|
Someone told my Mom sony mobiles are very bad and DELICATE and samsung's new phone in this budget is the best, now you can imagine the situation

shreymittal

Being Human
Okay so a small problem :|
Someone told my Mom sony mobiles are very bad and DELICATE and samsung's new phone in this budget is the best, now you can imagine the situation

Who..told her that i can imagine the situation and tell her this..
"jisne bhi aapko ye bola hai ki sony ke mobile delicate hote hai woh pakka ek num ka bevakuf hai sony ke best mobile hai iss time aur samsung ke sabse bakwaas mobile hai kuch ni toh apni mom ko bolo ki ajao forum pe read krlo kisine bhi samsung recommend ni kiya hai sab sony ke mobile bta rahe hai kyunki woh best hai"

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Who..told her that i can imagine the situation and tell her this..
"jisne bhi aapko ye bola hai ki sony ke mobile delicate hote hai woh pakka ek num ka bevakuf hai sony ke best mobile hai iss time aur samsung ke sabse bakwaas mobile hai kuch ni toh apni mom ko bolo ki ajao forum pe read krlo kisine bhi samsung recommend ni kiya hai sab sony ke mobile bta rahe hai kyunki woh best hai"

Hahaha,Will tell "Iska proccessor Best hai :D"
Will wait for atleast 1-2 weeks, have a feeling Xperia.L Will get a small price cut
IMO X.L should have been priced at 17.5k instead

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ nobody suggested lenovo p770??
i think its one of the good competitors..

better resolution.. and its available right now without any "may be the price will fall" tag

just my little bit
:)

you choose
i think the battery is not a thing to ignore in power hungry androids

• Large 1700mA battery supported by Battery STAMINA mode (xperia L) v/s 3500 mAH Battery (lenovo)

an off topic comment :
but one thing,
really samsung should learn something from sony ..
samsung has almost no specs on their website for their stupid "galaxy's "
sony has a "white paper" pdf link at the end of most phone's spec pages.
so one has a complete data to what the buyer will get,
whereas samsung's website suck$ like hell.. very less info
sony's also states the proccy (full model) really good

thubs up for sony's website. really a :goodjob: done by sony..

found this while comparing xperia L with lenovo p770

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
P770 is good but has a mediatek CPU which means no cm or aosp support

Also at 12k Q800 is a better phone than p770 as it has a quad core mediatek also a better Camera...

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
its made by lava .. so i guess build quality may be similar with micromax and so..
please correct me if i'm wrong

i think they have similar ASS as that of MMX

and if i'm wrong, i see no point in not going for it..

and this one : LG Optimus L9 P765 (slightly above range , but really slightly..) (please ignore if already suggested by someone and rejected due to some reason..)

the only -ve point for l9 is that it has ice cream on it .. and i think you guys find jelly beans more yummy..

i see lenovo as a much better phone if it really has that 3500 mAH Battery

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ knew it gotta come, but didn't know that it has already come (was inactive since many months, thats why :D )
and then, it has got no bad point, (LG has got great ASS if ask me)

Top Bottom