Android Phone needed in 16k

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
1. Budget?16,000(+/- 1000)
2. Display type and size?4.3"+
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
4. Preferred choice of brand?No samsung,micromax
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).Full Touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.Flash,Autofocus
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.2g,3g,wifi
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?Flash
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?Browsing,youtube,gamin
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?Xperia ;

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Xperia L over L9 reasons
1.newer SOC
2.Camera
3.NFC
4.will probably get 4.2 update
5.more internal memory

KyleSforza

Banned
About the flash thing, no flash support on phones running Android 4.0.4 and higher buddy. :/

and Xperia L is a better choice, wait till 15th, there're rumors two new Xperias might release.

Comparing LG Optimus L9 vs. Sony Xperia L - Eleven Reasons for the LG Optimus L9 - VERSUS IO
*versusio.com/en/sony-xperia-l-vs-lg-optimus-l9

:trollface:

*www.ebay.in/itm/Sony-XPERIA-L-Black-Smartphone-/151039801280?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item232aac77c0&_uhb=1

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
L9 Disadvantages
1.Lesser ROM Support
2.Very Tough to Root(Way out of my understanding)
3.No NFC
4.Low internal Storage
5.No Service center in mangalore I think+No retail shop has it

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
It has official cm support, what else do you want? :D

flashing a rom without rooting the mobile? but i think all next gen mobile will have the easy to use root vulnerabilities sorted out so either use whatever rooting method is available or forget custom rom.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
It has official cm support, what else do you want? :D

L hasn't even been rooted yet :p

Yea, but looking at the good hardware and sony's past I am sure it will get good XDA support and will be easier to ROOT

Um Yeah it does,please do one thing, go to xda, search for LG l9 and check out the rooting method, which for me is very confusing and tough

AFAIK LG Phones are know as tough to root phone

Top Bottom