Android Phone below 30k

Hey Guys.
I want to buy a phone below 30k.
Preferably should have a Good Loudspeaker.:razz:

Basically, I have zeroed down on the obvious:
HTC Sensation
Samsung Galaxy s2

But my main question is, Whether I should wait for the newer line of phones to come out,
They are rumored to have processors at +1.5Ghz
Like HTC Vigor, Nokia N9 etc, SE Xperia Duo..

Please Help :) Thanks A Billion :toast:

elton_1991

Broken In
Galaxy S2 is the better all round mobile,but avoid using the default music player,it has HORRID SQ.Get Equalizer and PowerAMP or Playerpro from the market,(stopped me from selling my S2.. :razz: )TouchWiz 3 is hit and miss for me cuz it looks ugly but good functionality then sense ui,no complain about the battery life since it lasts a day and half on normal use and around 8-9 hrs on continues use.cam quality is alright but night shots are a miss for me since most have a pink spot at the top and red eyes with flash on,vid capture is better compared to the sensation though.

HTC Sensation has better screen res but nowhere near the S2's vivid SAMOLED+ screen.Music quality is good with default player.I did find the sense ui somewhat laggy but nothing too bad and it does look sweet.Battery drains out VERY fast on continues usage and lasts a day with normal use.Didnt get a chance to use its single shot cam but heard its better then S2 .It also had a wifi deathgrip when held on the top part and touchscreen stops responding sometimes.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks alot elton :)
That helps, Im more for a nice UI, so its still the sensation for me. Is there a very noticeable speed difference bw them??.

But What bou waiting for the newer phnes? Any idea bou that.

Thanks again :D

vishurocks

Journeyman
Galaxy s2 has a much better ui compared to other samsung android phones. it is better overall and how one can ignore that awesome screen. I'll not recommend waiting fir new phones as these phones are good enough and wait will never end

I just went to Reliance WhatsItname. Tehy had the galaxy, sensation, and alot of new cells to use.. Clearly the Galaxy was much faster and a slicker experience, but the loudspeaker was pathetic , wheras the sensation had a better loudspeaker. :|

ARRGH. This is a :conspiracy:

red dragon

Master troll
Galaxy S2 is the better all round mobile,but avoid using the default music player,it has HORRID SQ.Get Equalizer and PowerAMP or Playerpro from the market,(stopped me from selling my S2.. :razz: )
You can use the Equalizer with the stock player too.
The DSP plug-in with the playerpro does not really work with S2.

elton_1991

Broken In
You can use the Equalizer with the stock player too.
The DSP plug-in with the playerpro does not really work with S2.

I know,I just keep it to none and not 'srs' or the other one.The equalizer thats installed AFTER DSP plug-in is added to playerpro works,thats useful to get more clear sound after setting Equalizer up.

@rishabh
did you listen to both the cells at full volume?the sensation's speaker sound tears up at full volume and the s2 doesnt from what I've seen and heard(at default EQ settings on both)

About up coming phone...have you seen this? Faster HTC Sensation with Beats tech on its way, specs inside - GSMArena.com news :p

Anyways,my opinion would be go for a phone now or prepare to be waiting for the 'next best thing' for a long time..(nexus prime or galaxy S3? :wink: )

@Elton.

No, I was comparing the general quality of the loudspeakers. The GS2 Sounded quite shrill compared to the Sensation , their loudspeakers are not much compared to my current phone w995 , but if thats the best it will have to do :|

Yeah. I'm gonna buy the Galaxy S2 by septmeber 15th or so.
But now that you brought up the new sensation. :eeksign: I really wanna wait :( :(

Processor - 1.5 Ghz. The thing has to be as fast as the GS2, u reckon??

IM SO CONFUSED. :banghead:

red dragon

Master troll
I know,I just keep it to none and not 'srs' or the other one.The equalizer thats installed AFTER DSP plug-in is added to playerpro works,thats useful to get more clear sound after setting Equalizer up.
No,dsp plug-in does not work with player pro..tried with both stock and customs,worked with none.
Beats in ears!!Won`t even touch it even given for free..yes!it is that bad!

akashv

Dreaming in a Dream!
The yet-to-be-announced Nexus Prime is supposed to be a real beast... maybe u would considering waiting for it :grin::lol:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but then IceCream Sandwich will be announced. mobile will be announced. it'll be launched. it may take as much a month or more for it to be available, as Samsung have a strong presence in here.

Another question. Do you guys think there will be any kinda price drop after the launch of the Icecream based Phones??

And will these new line of phones be launched by this year??

If yes , Then I'll definitely wait :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
expect ICS based mobile early next year. manufacturers need to take the source code, make kernel driver changes for the SOC, display, USB, HDMI, etc. and then test for instability & bug. so all these takes quite sometime. oh, add some of their home baked skins & if possible some junkware.

but all these depends on when ICS will be released. so after Nexus Prime, ICS based mobile at the earliest should get released by December. maybe by Motorola !!!

Guysss.

Cab u tell me qquickly why I shouldnt look at the following mobile
HTC Inspire 4g
HTC Evo
HTC HD7
HtC Desire HD7
MOTO DROID
HTC Incredible.

They happen to be a bit cheaper.. :|

Top Bottom