Android or Belle ?? PLZ Suggest

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hello experts i want help as i am stuck between Nokia 500 or Motorola FIRE XT both are priced at 9000 pls suggest which one should i buy between them or tell me some other good handset with 5mp camera and under 9k

rider

as Kratos
hello experts i want help as i am stuck between Nokia 500 or Motorola FIRE XT both are priced at 9000 pls suggest which one should i buy between them or tell me some other good handset with 5mp camera and under 9k

Motorola FIRE XT

pratyush997

Inactive
Go for android cuz belle has less apps and u can't run 3d/hd games on nokia 500 due to hardware limitations!! And android is open so u can try out many custom roms !!!

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
android any day. symbians are anyhow going to extinct soon. actually they already have, as nokia joined hands with windows. they are just providing supports and upgrades for few more years. moreover android is open source and has N times more number of apps when compared.

Enjoy~!

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
+1 for Android. You can take ur phone to an entirely new level with loads of apps available on Android platform...

Jackass96

Broken In
I sold recently my 15 days old nokia 500 its very bad phone...i personally recomend u go with other belle but dont buy 500 coz
1) low ram touchpad and phone hangs(solved if u updated)
2)there is no gpu thats why u cant play 3D/hd games
3)some apps may crash or not compatible
4)no 720p video support so u can not play HD videos
5)fixed focus and no flash in camera so poor image quility
6)it has 3G but no front camera
so overall dont buy 500 you have to go with nokia 603
i dont know abt motorola fire

Go for android cuz belle has less apps and u can't run 3d/hd games on nokia 500 due to hardware limitations!! And android is open so u can try out many custom roms !!!
android have lots of apps......fine...but lots of apps are useless...but in nokia belle mostly apps are very usefull ....nokia's productivity apps are great..but in android it fails android os is good but they created many useless apps i have personally experiance with S II thats why now im using C7

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
How good is Motorola Fire XT? Anyone has a firsthand experience of using it? Any known custom ROM support? I am also looking for a phone for my cousin, and have to decide between Moto Fire XT and HTC Explorer...

android have lots of apps......fine...but lots of apps are useless...but in nokia belle mostly apps are very usefull ....nokia's productivity apps are great..but in android it fails android os is good but they created many useless apps i have personally experiance with S II thats why now im using C7

That was a nice joke bro... :-D Made me laugh...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Dafuq did i just read?
Nokia has many many useless apps.I suggest go for android

Symbian is a boring OS

aroraanant

Explorer
Sorry to say but this thing tells that the username totally suits you :p

Arjun1

Right off the assembly line
Explorer is better than Fire XT , XT only has better Cam , even 600 mhz cpu on explorer is faster than fire XT's 800mhz cpu.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Explorer is better than Fire XT , XT only has better Cam , even 600 mhz cpu on explorer is faster than fire XT's 800mhz cpu.

+1
buy explorer if you dont need front(skype may work but no video calling support on andriod)...

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
I suggest to go with Android but with at least a 1GHz processor and 512MB of ram. If not comes under budget, wait for few months but in long run, this two will be very much needed (IMO).

aroraanant

Explorer
I suggest to go with Android but with at least a 1GHz processor and 512MB of ram. If not comes under budget, wait for few months but in long run, this two will be very much needed (IMO).

I agree on that.
And also a screen size of 3.5"+.
Preferable is 3.7-4.3"

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
thanks for your replies friends i am also thinking about this one Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i hows this one pls suggest

Top Bottom