Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LG GX500

• samsung S7722

• Total voters

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
how much you want to dedicate for the Android mobile? cause for 15k you can get Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Pro, LG Optimus One. rest all are crap. but with Ace you can't get any dual sim. only if you go for Optimus One or Galaxy Pro.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
how much you want to dedicate for the Android mobile? cause for 15k you can get Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Pro, LG Optimus One. rest all are crap. but with Ace you can't get any dual sim. only if you go for Optimus One or Galaxy Pro.

He is talking about Dual Sim chinese phones. Optimus One does not have dual sim capability (as far as I know)...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
& what i asked was how much he wants to spend on an Android mobile. i think he asked for 2 mobiles (1 Android + 1 dual sim). maybe i am wrong.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
& what i asked was how much he wants to spend on an Android mobile. i think he asked for 2 mobiles (1 Android + 1 dual sim). maybe i am wrong.

I am guessing, but maybe he meant Android phone with dual sim capabilities.

Sarath

iDota
He is definitely asking for a dual sim android phone. One plus symbol is completely confusing everyone.

Check micromax. I saw in the papers cant remember.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Motorola XT 800 & stuck at Android 2.1 Motorola won't release froyo update for it. price is 16.4k & totally not worth it.

andro

Broken In
Spice Mi-270, India's Cheapest Dual Sim, Dual Standby Android 2.2 Phone,cost Rs.4,845 here (After rcomlb1 Code).You can't get a cheap android than this in the market and that too with a dual sim functionality,if dual sim is must.And with the rest of the money buy something like O1.

Buy Spice Mi-270/Android 2.2/Wi-Fi/2 MP at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Spice Mi-270, India's Cheapest Dual Sim, Dual Standby Android 2.2 Phone,cost Rs.4,845 here (After rcomlb1 Code).You can't get a cheap android than this in the market and that too with a dual sim functionality,if dual sim is must.And with the rest of the money buy something like O1.

Buy Spice Mi-270/Android 2.2/Wi-Fi/2 MP at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

BATTERY
Type: 1000 mAh
Talk Time: 3 h (Maximum)
StandBy Time: 320 h (Maximum)

Better stay away from this phone.

andro

Broken In
BATTERY
Type: 1000 mAh
Talk Time: 3 h (Maximum)
StandBy Time: 320 h (Maximum)

Better stay away from this phone.

No Android gives more than a single day battery life,be it any capacity.
I agree though being a Dual-Sim it will drain battery much quicker,but low-res screen and slow processor,low ram will help in favour of battery.

But at end of the day if you own an Android,you have to plug it sumwhere...:lol:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ will give that backup if you simply don't use it. in an android mobile, system apps suck a lot of juice. whats left is taken up by the high clocked SOCs. and if anything is left, goes to the display. so a small battery won't help at all.

also 3hrs with screen turned off, turn it on and enjoy the excellent battery drain. these mobile need a 1200mah good quality battery to last throughout a day. that battery is nothing but cheap chinese junk. look at Galaxy5 & compare it the Spice on display.

andro

Broken In
^^The TS was asking for a dual-sim Android and there's nothing good right now,so instead of spending huge money on a crap its better to go for the one which will not hurt much.
The MOTO which is discussed here has a 100 HRS. standy time(check the link Motorola XT800 ZHISHANG - Full phone specifications ) though it has a 1390mAH battery.

OP
V

vinodgoture

Right off the assembly line
Can anyone suggest me a good android + dual sim mobile between 10k to 15k.:p

Motorola XT 800 is a Dual Sim Android Phone but its CDMA + GSM...... But i need both sim to be GSM........:twisted:

Motorola XT 800 is a Dual Sim Android Phone but its CDMA + GSM...... But i need both sim to be GSM........:twisted:

Which one is better in this.......:lol:

Spice Mi-270

Micromax Andro A70

LG GX500

samsung S7722

Top Bottom