Android Between 35k to 40k

YOu can find Samsung service centres in most of the cities n some towns too...... Also Samsung has its Smartphone cafe in many of the towns too, users can use the smartphone before buying, that's the reason for Samsung's success.

I've never seen any HTC exclusive showrooms.......(except their flagship rest other phones are crap, only good phone it has today is HTC One........... One X is beaten by Nexus 4........One X+ is beaten by Optimus G, Xperia ZR & also Xperia ZL..........rest all phones are crap ). The only place where I can see live demo of HTC phones is in some shopping malls by pvt stores . Do u guys agree with this ??

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
And from your Siggy I can tell you never used any HTC phone before. You have used an S3 before, and that is the only experience you have with Samsung, and mind you, S3 was a big success, and Samsung has been doing really well for the past few years. I suggest you go and troll in some other thread instead.

Sammy wouldn't have managed to sell phones in such big numbers if its quality was that bad. Look at HTC. They can't even market their products properly and even their flagship products fail to sell in huge numbers.

Samsung is doing well because of their marketing dept. only.. investing so much on adds ... Quality wise they suck.. HTC never done good in marketing side, same as LG.. So ur knowledge is really poor abt these things..
U are one those who gets brain washed by tv adds.. lol :p

FYI My bro is using HOX + .. So I know there build quality is thousand times better tham samshit..

Droid_Z

Banned
And from your Siggy I can tell you never used any HTC phone before. You have used an S3 before, and that is the only experience you have with Samsung, and mind you, S3 was a big success, and Samsung has been doing really well for the past few years. I suggest you go and troll in some other thread instead.

Sammy wouldn't have managed to sell phones in such big numbers if its quality was that bad. Look at HTC. They can't even market their products properly and even their flagship products fail to sell in huge numbers.

Well buddy, HTC is any day better than samsung quality & build wise.. No doubt in that.. Sammy just stupid to use plastics all the time & all their models looks the same.. no uniqueness.. People dont know that there is world beyond TV adds..
Think before posting nonsense.

Samsung is doing well because of their marketing dept. only.. investing so much on adds ... Quality wise they suck.. HTC never done good in marketing side, same as LG.. So ur knowledge is really poor abt these things..
U are one those who gets brain washed by tv adds.. lol :p

FYI My bro is using HOX + .. So I know there build quality is thousand times better tham samshit..

Yup buddy, Agreed. :cool:

YOu can find Samsung service centres in most of the cities n some towns too...... Also Samsung has its Smartphone cafe in many of the towns too, users can use the smartphone before buying, that's the reason for Samsung's success.

I've never seen any HTC exclusive showrooms.......(except their flagship rest other phones are crap, only good phone it has today is HTC One........... One X is beaten by Nexus 4........One X+ is beaten by Optimus G, Xperia ZR & also Xperia ZL..........rest all phones are crap ). The only place where I can see live demo of HTC phones is in some shopping malls by pvt stores . Do u guys agree with this ??

A little correction...
Same goes for N4 also, HOX + beaten by N4.

Ya they must get a price cut, so that HTC can survive. Still One X+ can't survive because even if it gets price cut, Nexus 4 is still a better option, unless u need more storage

HTC Desire SV, HTC Desire X are also good. Much better then the Samsung counterparts in this range!

Are u kidding me ?? Both have Cortex A5 Dual core
Samsung atleast gives A5 quad core @ 15k (I won't recommend it to anyone though)

Sony Xperia L beats all the HTC phones below 20k, SV, XC, X, XDS, U..........
For better screen, Optimus L9 is also a great phone.
For dual SIM, Grand is better(except screen)......... Even XOLO Q700 @ 10k is better than those.....None of them have front cam too (HTC ones)

.jRay.

Youngling
Samsung atleast gives A5 quad core @ 15k (I won't recommend it to anyone though)

For dual SIM, Grand is better(except screen)......... Even XOLO Q700 @ 10k is better than those.....None of them have front cam too (HTC ones)

True that. The only good phone in the market by HTC is One, rest are not at all competitive.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ Hey RohanM, How is android vanilla experience ? are u missing ur gs3 ? Just curious !! :-D

Vanilla/stock is smooth good & neat. on some occasions miss my GS3 like whenever I use to turn on bluetooth it asks me to make it visible, but in N4 I have to do it manually [ I knw we can set it to permanent, but still] & in task man in GS3 a option was there like kill all, missing in N4. Missing SD card slot.

Also Battery life of GS3 was way better.
But if u ask me abt performance & Multitasking, GS3 can't beat N4 even in it's dreams..

So overall enjoying my N4.

ankushkool

Youngling

Specs are not everything! or iPhone would have never been where it is :) Check the uses rating of all the devices you mentioned on GSM arena and you will know what i am talking about!

PS: Xperia L is definitely good but still does not have the premium feel of the HTC devices! Plus the software doesnt seem to be fully optimized.

Top Bottom