Android: App for locking apps?

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Using moto G first gen with 5.0.2 Lolipop. Currently using Lockdown Pro for locking apps. But the problem is, when locking apps like whatsapp, bank apps, the lockdown pro app asks the pattern more than one time. Even after I draw pattern and starts using it, randomly lockdown pro asks for pattern again and its quite annoying.. :(

Am looking for an app that solves the above issue and one with a trick like, it takes picture using front camera when pattern is entered wrong 3 times..?

Suggest paid apps too if its not too much, a dollar or two will not be a problem..!

Is there any app?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Which ROM are u using?

in CM there is a default option of hiding apps and also u can try xposed for doing the same.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Why don't you ask this question in this thread? *www.digit.in/forum/mobile-apps/193220-there-app-ask-us.html

ankitj1611

Journeyman
use smartapplock i am using it.
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thinkyeah.smartlock

I was using Do mobile app lock before but it had problems...It use to block frequently
Smart App lock is just awesome.It has pin,password,pattern lock and you can set timeout feature which is great.Suppose i want app to remain unlock for 15 minutes session.

Just try

OP
jkultimate

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
^^Which ROM are u using?

in CM there is a default option of hiding apps and also u can try xposed for doing the same.

Am using stock Motorola ROM. Not rooted yet.

Use cm lock antivirus and lock sceen. That app is pretty decent in terms of features.

Hmm will try

Why don't you ask this question in this thread? *www.digit.in/forum/mobile-apps/193220-there-app-ask-us.html

I didn't saw it. :D

use smartapplock i am using it.
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thinkyeah.smartlock

I was using Do mobile app lock before but it had problems...It use to block frequently
Smart App lock is just awesome.It has pin,password,pattern lock and you can set timeout feature which is great.Suppose i want app to remain unlock for 15 minutes session.

Just try

Ok bro, will try this one.

rajesh00

Journeyman
Try the Hex lock. Also check your settings there may be built in app lock,like my Redmi 2 prime have 1 which is pretty good.

OP
jkultimate

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Try the Hex lock. Also check your settings there may be built in app lock,like my Redmi 2 prime have 1 which is pretty good.

Nope, mine doesn't have one.
Tried couple of them and now sticking with NQ Vault. Going pretty good till now

Roseangel

Right off the assembly line
As the name recommends, AppLock gives clients the capacity to secret word secure any or all Android applications on their gadgets

Tomal

Broken In
If you search in Play Store, you will find a lot of apps. I am using HideApp, it is a free app and it works perfectly.

vikas tanwar

Broken In
I think go for LEO Privacy Guard this Applock can lock your Whatsapp, Gallery, Messenger, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Settings, incoming calls, SMS and any app you choose.

Parijat

Broken In
I am using 360 security app to lock my apps as well as for the protection of my android from viruses and other threats.

Top Bottom