An Le Old game Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^^

the cars in that game is ok..............:Dbut what r we supposed to do with the chicks:D:D.......can we drive them after the completion of the race;););).....i mean offroad ;)
Dude, the game runs at mid settings at 640x480 resolution and i set the car reflection,world detail and so in low as it hangs up with my lappy at high settings...
We dont do anything with chicks...
But take them to the races and unlock video especially the last video of each gf is bikini video... And the chick i posted here has the hottest video ever in the game...:D

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
If u can see car reflections LOW at jus 640x480 reso , then i think this game will run awesomely gr8 on my 2GB RAM and 256 MB nVIDIA Ge Force 7600 GS AGP card :D:D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ yep.... it will run at full glory at 1024x768(Thats my max res with my CRT) in my old rig P4 HT 3GHz,2GB,256MB 7600GS card...

Rapidshare my friend :)
After uploading, you'll get a deletion link and a download link
Keep the deletion link to yourself (Copy paste it somewhere) and paste the download link here

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Edited First Post : The links of the girl friends video were given in first post...

Watch and comment...:D

The first one is my favourite and its must watch one....:D

Last edited:
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Its racing dude.... No adult content... I dont think a bikini video is a adult content...
thats more than that.......:D
Its a nice racing game and if u want a turn from NFS Domination go for that...
Original CD costs just 200rs....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
yup rightly said, btw even if this was an adult game, it wud hv made no difference to us..as we wud hv purchased it jus for the sheer driving pleasure...:)
----------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
ashu888ashu888 said:
^^
yup rightly said, btw even if this was an adult game, it wud hv made no difference to us..as we wud hv purchased it jus for the sheer driving pleasure...:)

Yep..100% right....

thewisecrab said:
Anyway, /me liked the jugs :p
However, only 45 secs is a let down :(
Thanks for sharing anyway :D
:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom