An e-mail to Bill Gates....

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by DigitDonz, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitDonz

DigitDonz New Member

Banta Singh bought a new computer that has some problems.
    He writes a letter to Bill Gates

Dear Mr.Bill Gates,

This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. I have brought a computer for my home and I found problems which I want to bring to your notice.

1. After connecting internet I planned to open an e-mail account and whenever I fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever I typed appears, but I face this problem only in password box. I checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that ther is not problem in keyboard. Because of this I open the e-mail account with password *******. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

2. I am unable to enter anything after we clicking the 'Shut Down' button.

3. There is a button ' Start ' but there is not ' Stop ' button. I request you to check this.

4. I find there is ' Run ' in the menu. One of my friend clicked ' Run ' to run up to Amristar! So I request you to change that to ' sit ', so that I can click that by Sitting.

5. One doubt is that any ' re-scooter' availabe in system ? As I find only 'Re-Cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

6. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this 'Find', but unable to trace, Is it a bug?

7. Every night I am not sleeping as I have to protect my ' mouse ' from cat, so I suggest you to provide one dog to kill that cat.

8. My child learnt ' Microsoft Word ' now he ants to learn ' Microsoft Sentence ', so when will u provide that?

9. What is this, I bought computer, CPU, mouse and Keyboard, etc.. There is only one icon with ' My Computer ', where are the remaining?

10. This is strange, you say ' My Pictures ' but there is not even single photo of mine, so when will u keeep my photo in that ?

So I kindly request you to check these all defects,

With Regards,

Banta Singh

2. Kl@w-24

Kl@w-24 Slideshow Bob

3. tgpraveen

tgpraveen Simpsons rox

Dude this is as old as dinosaurs.
    COME ON.

4. OP
    OP
    DigitDonz

DigitDonz New Member

Sorry guys, I haven't seen those post.. very sorry.. Can any moderator delete this post.. Very sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.