An awkward query

akshat2112

Ready to help
I bought a Sony Ericsson Neo V about 2 months back, and now, have apparently won a new Xperia Live With Walkman as well. (You can see yesterday's post by Sony Ericsson India on their facebook page for reference)
So, my query is, what should I be expecting now?
I had received their e-mail asking my address and phone no. a few days back and also an e-mail yesterday morning informing the result and saying that they will contact soon.
It has been more than a day since then and still no contact. All I'm asking is, am I supposed to do something else or just keep waiting?

It might be a stupid query, but please try to understand my impatience. :)

Sarath

iDota
Just give them your address and number and wait.

Post on FB that your excited etc etc to have won

acidCow

Broken In
Well..since this is just like a giveaway, they'll take their own time I guess. Since you've already done evrything, pray and wait! And congrats by the way!

OP
A

akshat2112

Ready to help
Not yet :sad:

I contacted Sony Ericsson India (now Sony Mobile India) 3-4 times after that, and every time they replied not to worry and they will send it soon. It has been a month since they announced it.

Here is their last reply:
Feb 28, 2012
Akshat Saxena, we regret that you had to wait so long for your prize. The gratifications for Spot The Thump winners will soon be dispatched.

Top Bottom