Amitabh Bachchan vs. Rajinikanth

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Both are now too old. :D
Rajnikanth enjoys fans and acts as hero in his age and enjoys worldwide fans as with Amitabh.have to say Rajnikanth is enjoying more devoted fans esp in south.

while Amitabh is more famous world over bcoz of hindi movies more understandable for people of Indo-aryan branch(Europe,middleast etc).
while Rajni is getting hits in Japan.

praka123

left this forum longback
^^^saamy,Rajini is still the BiG of Kollywood.Big B is acting in other roles,remember.

praka123

left this forum longback
meanwhile Chiranjeevi(telegu superstar)'s daughter ran off to marry a guy from other caste.!this is hot news running on newspapers :D
Rajnikanth's daughter Aishwarya married a younger actor called Dhanush
AB's beta does the same. :lol: elder women!

superstars are getting old and their kids are making news :D

mediator

Technomancer
bigdaddy486 said:
I love rajniganth in shivaji...........
YA that was some popular movie I guess...noticed the crowd while passing some cinema hall in chennai some time back. Also heard that there were huge protests becoz he was made to look fairer in that filum! :D

praka123

left this forum longback
^@mediator:dont u know the protest against Anuradha Sen Gupta and Sanjeeb Mukherjea for writing against shivaji film and rajnikanth in cnn-ibn site blog :D death threats were made against Anuradha.
*www.ibnlive.com/blogs/anuradhasengupta/164/2061/sivaji-the-boss-of-crap.html
*ezhilthedevil.wordpress.com/2007/07/05/sivaji-vs-sengupta/

But i felt both Anuradha and Sanjeeb wants cheap publicity by writing against Shivaji & Rajanikanth. :-|

nix

well...actually i dont like either of them...but among the two...i think rajni is better..not for his movies or acting..but he seems to be a better human that AB. AB seems to have grabbed land...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom