American Scientist born in Bhilaspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
*www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=125630
Just go thru this news. Do u think Rajesh Has split personality disorder ? But then howcome this village teenager masters the stuff he never came across like science, psychology and english...his body language being just like a 40-yr old american .Or is this some kindo stuff like he learnt everythin in 3 months (this also proves he's brilliant)

Third Eye

gooby pls
did you ever notice his english.the way he talks doesn't represent american accent .he and his friend both mimic american accent from movies.the boy did a good job but failed.

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Yeah really mimic accent and do u think this is an easy job and by the way then i've also noticed that he has a rich vocabulary .whatsay

cynosure

UbuntuUser
But I failed to understand every word that he uttered.
His accent is neither american, nor british. Its gaon ki accent:D

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
Ihatemyself said:
Yeah really mimic accent and do u think this is an easy job and by the way then i've also noticed that he has a rich vocabulary .whatsay

Come on... it was just a Big OL CRAP

The boy had the most "nasali" fake tone to his speech... made apna "Himesh Reshamiya" sound like "Toni Braxton"... in comparison:D

And the worst thing was.. news channel such as "Zee News" and "Aaj Taak" making them their breaking news and giving it for like hours... What say you? :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
And Zee News wasted 3 hours on this cr@p news. :mad:

gsoul2soul said:
Come on... it was just a Big OL CRAP

The boy had the most "nasali" fake tone to his speech... made apna "Himesh Reshamiya" sound like "Toni Braxton"... in comparison:D

And the worst thing was.. news channel such as "Zee News" and "Aaj Taak" making them their breaking news and giving it for like hours... What say you? :D
Its not breaking news.Its "Cheap News".:D

Last edited:

satyamy

Alive Again...
cynosure said:
But I failed to understand every word that he uttered.
His accent is neither american, nor british. Its gaon ki accent:D
yes
that right
he is just a fake :mad: Crap

gaurav_indian said:
And Zee News wasted 3 hours on this cr@p news. :mad:

Its not breaking news.Its "Cheap News".:D
agreed just silly publicity stunt
Cheap People :mad:

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
IBN 7 sucks. Today for 30-45 mins they shld full harry potter 1st movie. Yea almost full movie. It was like they were showing a scene and a guy telling what is going on in the scene in hindi. :mad:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
I heartily dislike the very idea of 24x7 news channels. Particularly in a democratic country of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom