Status
Not open for further replies.

rahull

Broken In
i like non but use Intel .

Both selling us old technology than they use in therelabs lol
My choice supercomputer lol

Journeyman
AMD is really cost-effective, when compared to every Intel counter-part. But I opted for Intel because, at the moment, Intel Core2Duo surpasses the AMD AM2 Duals. The most significant for was the L2 Cache.

DarkDragon

Right off the assembly line
Everybody says Intel Core2Duo tops, but who's buying it?
Wisen up folks, the average buyers range of purchasing capacity is upto say 14k but that 14k utself is somewhat the higher side.

So what u get to know is AMD holds and still is ahead of the race and what the average users should go for is AMD.

Hope AMD will soon overtake the Core2Duo also.

anandk

Distinguished Member
check this *www23.tomshardware.com/cpu.html?modelx=33&model1=430&model2=464&chart=189

Journeyman
Nice link Anandk. I couldn't help but notice the fact that AMD still out runs the core 2 duos in certain benchmarks - esp the 3ds max 8.0 render.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
drvarunmehta said:
Nothing beats a Cyrix proccy on a VIA mobo with Sis graphics. Intel and AMD are way to slow for my taste.
i own xactly de same config. wow i beat eveyone.

s_aerin

Too hot for this forum.
caleb said:
Wow!!! all the marketing staff (top to bottom)of those 3 companies should be fired for doing a lousy job at promoting their products, that is IF their products are as good as you claim.
dont u guys know sarcasm when u see it?
they r pullimg ur leg. via,sis and cyrix together stand for pathetic.

i had an amd and now have an intel.
amd rocks.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
i think intel c2d is better than any am2 procc but am2 being VFM i wud prefer AM2 witha nice mobo it should do the trick

Chetan1991

Youngling
I think in the long run of time,AMD will be the winner with its Dual core Processors as the north bridge technology of intel makes the speed low.
There was an article on this topic in Digit issue of September 2005.:D

shashank4u

Youngling
i dont wanna to take sides
but amd has left behind intel in teraflop computing :"Teraflop in a box"
i ve also reviewed it in my blog...

chicha

High without substance...
When you have an AMD you can not look further.
Its simply super. Come people who needs a core 2 duo now? Intel needed some thing like this to get ahead of the race.

And we all know about the Rabbit and the Hair storry. Don't we :p
I do not know where i read it but the word is Intel had predicted that their sales of core 2 duo won't be big.

AMD ALL THE WAY

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Yes, its really amazing how AMD is able to meet the demands in the market. Really many are amazed with AMD's production rate. And AMD has big role in bringing processor cost down [be in AMD or Intel]. As after beating some Intel series AMD wud bring a major price drop nd Intel too is forced to drop the price.
Maybe ATI also start dropping their prices by big margins[just a dream].

It wud really be big dominance for AMD with the all new FUSION nd Torenza along with R600 from ATI. Together they will bring a new era of computing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom