Amd Vs Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mostwanted

guys the processors wars have really heaten up.both the gianta intel and amd are tryin to outsmart each other in each and every way.
So who do you think is better
INTEL OR AMD?

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
drvarunmehta said:
Nothing beats a Cyrix proccy on a VIA mobo with Sis graphics. Intel and AMD are way to slow for my taste.
i have de same specs as u hav mentioned. it really out performs any pc of current day. its a 1999 make. still going strong.

spyingshadow

Broken In
vot? what' that Sis n Cyrix proccy stuff? i never heven heard of that. gosh... looks like sm serious marketing flaws if they had such a good system, but i am still not convinced. Hey u sysfilez, just give sm more proof. prolly u'll save me sm hair loss if tht's true.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
drvarunmehta said:
Nothing beats a Cyrix proccy on a VIA mobo with Sis graphics. Intel and AMD are way to slow for my taste.
Wow!!! all the marketing staff (top to bottom)of those 3 companies should be fired for doing a lousy job at promoting their products, that is IF their products are as good as you claim.

Root2

Right off the assembly line
sis graphics r outdated i suppose coz alll da motherboards nowadays have readeon graphics... n not sis..

drvarunmehta said:

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
Dont tell me guys dat u havnt heard bout the IBM cyrix processors.My frnd had one.to tell the truth it wasnt dat bad a processor.As far as Sis is concerned u'll still find Sis chipset MoBos for AMD.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
spyingshadow said:
vot? what' that Sis n Cyrix proccy stuff? i never heven heard of that. gosh... looks like sm serious marketing flaws if they had such a good system, but i am still not convinced. Hey u sysfilez, just give sm more proof. prolly u'll save me sm hair loss if tht's true.
nice joke

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
hmm can we also consider cell processors powering 7th gen consoles in this category.???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom