AMD Vs. Intel : AMD Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5901

There is an open challenge been given by AMD to intel !!!

And im an AMD fan running an AMD system !!!

*www.amd.com/us-en/0,,3715_13368_13369,00.html

Wat do u guys think ??

Cheers !!! :wink: :!:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
QwertyManiac said:
Intel rules !

Amd rox only in gphx :)

Ur kidding right...AMD beats Intel hands on in most things. The only thing AMD loses ground is on graphics intensive applications such as Photoshop and 3DS Max. Dont go claiming such things unless u have facts to back it up.

OP
D

Deleted member 5901

true AMD are know to be BIG number Crunchers !!!

Specially the athlon64 and above range of processors !!!

Cheers !!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Truly enough , i use Pshop and Corel and Maya ...

I like Intel, is there ny thing rong in doin that ?

Amd too, i like for playin CS : Condition Zero and WOW

Kniwor

Learner
Actually i think Intel cannot catch up with amd in dual core market, i mean look at their processors, the design seem to be made in a hurry, theit dual cores are just 2 care stacked together.

OP
D

Deleted member 5901

true dude !!! there was a time wen no one though about AMD and no a time when INTEL reign is COME to an END !!!

Cheers !!!

expertno.1

Technomancer
Never mind dont mind

But i am the fan of "best"

The thing which suits me will be best for me

so no fanboyism

the best is my chocie

and at present AMD wins the race

Thanks
Regards..
Expertno.1

mandar5

Youngling
I have 3 ghz intel pro with ht tech f0r 9k.I think its not even 2 ghz of clock speed.Next time i will surely buy amd based pc.Please guys let me know the price of 3200+ from athlon 64 series of 939pin pro.

vandit

In the zone
well my uncle's AMD and my friends AMD give a lot of trouble... my friend has to call the computer wallah every month! :cry:

OP
D

Deleted member 5901

i would like to know the rates or all the pocessors of the athlon64 754 pin pro !!!

cheers,

OP
D

Deleted member 5901

here we'r not talking about ur uncle and friend BTW!!!!

+the old processors did have problems nothe the new ones i mean the ones after 2004-05 !!!!

cheers!!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
vandit said:
well my uncle's AMD and my friends AMD give a lot of trouble... my friend has to call the computer wallah every month! :cry:

well you can compare AMD and INTEL procs roughly wid Linux and Windows respectively!!!! if you kno the dos and donts and correct usage its a smooth ride. everyone kno's which of the latter two is better, rite???? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom